Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Projects with long art boards are they distorted on design specs.

To reproduce this issue, try with the next cases:

For all define the artboard width to 320 px and add some shapes or text on artboards top.

a) Set artboard height to 2,200 px, update design specs link and enter at 200% zoom.

b) Set artboard height to 3,000 px, update design specs link and enter at 150% zoom.

c) Set artboard height to 4,200 px, update design specs link and enter at 100% zoom.

I share a video of the project where I notice that, but you can reproduce this error on new files easy.

I checked my other…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prototype triggers randomly change when navigating artboards

Version 20.0.12.10

After copying interactive elements from one artboard to another, the triggers that are assigned to them randomly change to other values. This is occurring with keyboard triggers that are used on a component (though this has been occurring on non-component elements)

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create some elements, in a group, on one artboard and wire them to other artboards using keyboard triggers.
    2. Copy the group to another artboard and edit the wires to previous/other artboards.
    3. Repeat step 2 several times.
    4. Randomly select the elements on all artboards.

Expected Result: Keyboard triggers are maintained.
    Actual…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Artboards on Prototype, still not linking

I'm having an issue on a bug that was marked as fixed.

See Original: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/36329020-prototype-not-working-artboards-not-linking?tracking_code=fb698cba79a4eb77e31d07622d53956c

I'm still having the exact some problem which no real luck. I use a imac so I preview at larger sizes that are 2000-2200px wide. When this happens, the link is there, and the hotspot gives a false indication on where it is. When I set the browser to something small like 1400 px wide, it's fine.

I was able to click randomly around the prototype and eventually find the link in a random spot that would be equal to the location if it was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base