Mobile App defaulting to last screen in the prototype
Platform: AdobeXD Mobile App
Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge+
Description: I open a newly shared prototype from the desktop. When I open it in the mobile app, the app is opening to the last artboard created in the file (not even the last artboard in the prototype - but an extraneous artboard not connected to the prototype in the file.)
Expected behavior: The mobile app would open my prototype to the first artboard (designated by the blue "Home" tab in Prototype mode.) Also - that no other disconnected artboards would show up in the prototype (similar to the desktop experience.)
Actions taken to try and fix the issue:
1. Tried updating the file (from desktop XD program)
2. Tried creating a new file with a new name and opening that from the mobile app.
3. Tried removing all extraneous artboards (not connected to the prototype) and opening that from the mobile app. The app still opened to the last artboard... it was just now the last artboard in the actual prototype as the extraneous artboards had been removed.
4. Tried unistalling the mobile app, and then re-installing it.
5. Tried opening my cloud files in the desktop cloud app, https://assets.adobe.com/links (--> the prototype worked correctly)
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a file with multiple artboards in it
2. Prototype different elements together (in my case I'm using both auto-animate and a basic dissolve transition in different artboards.)
3. Save file to cloud
4. Share for Review (I'm not sharing with anyone else)
5. [Download, then] Open the mobile app and wait for the most recent cloud files to sync.
6. Select your newly shared file --> This is where my app is opening to the very last artboard instead of the first "Home" artboard.
I don't believe screenshots will help you in this case. I did however just update AdobeXD to the newest June '19 release version yesterday. It's been a few release versions since I used the mobile app though.
Feel free to reach out and contact me if you have additional questions.
Thank you for your help!
Rajasekhar reddy commented
Thanks for writing this issue, Able to reproduce this issue . There is a bug logged for this , we are working on it, soon we are going to ship this in upcoming releases.
Rachel Green commented
Have had the exact same problem - mobile app opens to the last artboard created