UI Kits-Apple iOS-iPad
- Version of Adobe XD: 18.104.22.168
- Steps to reproduce the issues: I downloaded UI kits-Apple iOS from Apple Design Resources - Apple Developer, but the size of iPad design templates are not 1024*768.
- Expected result: iPad design templates are 1024*768
- Actual result: UI Kits Size-Apple iOS-iPad is 1112x834 not 1024*768
I’ve downloaded the resources but not clear which XD file you’re looking at.
There’s a design template called “UIElements+DesignTemplates+Guides-iPad.xd” with element but not an artboard that specifically correlates to the iPad design size. There’s also production templates that don’t seem to have what you’re seeing. Can you share the exact name of the file?
3. Expected result: and Apple should change the file name to "iPad Pro 10.5-inch" will be accurate.
I would like to have both dimensions to design on different platforms. Hopefully Adobe and Apple can take experience of designer seriously.