Every single Xd save file corrupting
I'm currently using the latest version of Adobe Xd (v. 0.6.16) & I've noticed that since this patch, every file I save & try to open is corrupted. The warning that shows up is "could not load specified document", even though I haven't moved the file to any other place. The expected result is obviously for it to be saved properly & for it to open with all data later on, but it give me this message and nothing else.
As we haven’t seen any activity on this bug in three months, I’m marking this bug as inactive. Please do feel free to file this bug again if you’re still experiencing it!
AdminMihnea Ovidenie (Admin, Adobe) commented
1. Is 0.6.16 your first version of XD installed? Is it an upgraded version?
2. Did you have any issues when installing XD?
3. Are you able to save any file from your XD? For instance, if you create a new document with just a rectangle, can you save it?
4. Are your errors related in any way with the location in which you are trying to save? What location are you using?
5. What dimension does your corrupted file have?
6. From your saying, it seems that you are saving a file and you do not get any error. Is this correct?
7. After you save your document, what are you doing with XD? Are you by any chance closing XD? Do you put your computer to sleep?
8. What version of Win10 do you have? Can you tell us more about your hardware?
i have same problem, when i want open "Open UI Kit ->Google Material " or "Tutorial" so i get alert "could not load specified document"
OS: Wndows 10 Adobe Xd version :v. 0.6.16
I've had the same problem since this morning. (I'd almost had a meltdown) But I found out that you can open the file via your recent files options in your startup-menu or via cmd+o.
AdminVic Mitnick (Admin, Adobe) commented
Hi Ronan -
I'm very sorry to hear that you're running into this problem. We just discovered it recently
here and are working on a fix.
Are you running on Mac or Windows?
Adobe XD team