Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Copy/Paste and Undo commands not working

v 20.2.12.1 CC Sync 4.2.7.2.
    MacOS Mojave 10.14.5.

1) Unable to PASTE certain grouped items.
    Single components can be pasted.
    Some grouped components can be pasted.
    Not all groups of items (either components or not) can be pasted all the time.
    Not able to specify what causes it to fail.

2) UNDO command not available for any action.
    Even when creating a simple shape and moving it, the undo option is not available.

Have rebooted, and un-/re-installed XD. Fault persists.

Please sort!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Some artboards disappeared

some of my artboards disappeared in the latest XD version, leaving only the prototyping cable. please help, I feel very stressed because the work I'm doing is very important. thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pop up won't go away

I have a pop up for a new feature in my window. It reads: 'Goodbye Symbols. Hello Components'. There is a button that says ok in the bottom right. Clicking ok does not close the popup as one might expect.

I think this has 3 bugs:

There should not be pop ups in a software I am paying a premium for.
    The pop up won't go away even after restarting my computer.
    The pop up is overly obnoxious and distracts from the ui. Making the program pretty much unusable because all you see when looking at the screen is the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. open document your computer broken

When I go to open a document from my computer the tab does not display anything. I have to click to another tab and then back to my computer again to get the modal window to display. XD version 20.0.12.11

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No snapping with inner elements while resizing artboard.

Hi guys!

I'm having this annoying bug when resizing the artboards trying snap to a footer in it.

If you try to make the artboard snap to the bottom of the footer (Or any other element contained in the artboard) the snap lines don't appear, but, if you take that element outside of the artboard and then resize the artboard to it, then it will snap.

Shouldn't this work both ways? for outer elements and inner elements when talking of the artboard?

Check the attached video for further example.

Cheers!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot save recorded video

still cannot save recorded video. Even though I uninstall and install the latest Adobe XD.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. scroll bar

Is there any way for XD to make side vertical scroll bar visible for vertical scrolling. This is on the page where the user can view the pages and can add comments? The scroll bar is there but not visible. I can scroll up and down with my mouse using the invisible scroll bar.
    XD 2019 CC
    Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (32-bit)
    IE 10 and above

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. パネルから表示位置固定のチェックボックスが表示されなくなってしまった

デザインの際に、突然位置を固定のチェックボックスが表示されなくなってしまった。以前は使えていたので、過去にチェックしたファイルを開くと固定されているが、チェックボックスはやはり表示されない

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Horizontal shadow cast on shape

Creating a shape creates cast shadow.

Tested on different colors

XD is updated

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Application is not scrolling

If the height of the laptop screen is less then the height of the adobe xd application in maximum view of windows, scrolling is not happening(No scroll is coming) and user is unable to see the things below the screen. The issue can also be seen by resizing the application to a smaller size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fractions of pixels still a problem after the update

I am working on a file that was created in May 2019. And it is really hard for me to get rid of fractional pixel. With each page that I correct I have to manually eliminate fractional pixel. And when I resize objects the fractional pixels start to emerge. Also when you align objects. It is virtually impossible to be quick and precise in this tool.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. nested component override replacement not working properly

I copy a component from one file to another, in the video from master_doc_1 to working_doc_1, make it a local component in working_doc_1, then edit the master component by replacing the dark circle with the yellow circle (both components) it replaces as expected. When I look at the child components of the master I just edited, both the yellow circle and the dark circle are there even though the master only has the yellow one.

I would expect the children to have the same components of the master. I would hope that dragging and dropping components on top of each…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Repeat Grid cropping with shadow

Is there any way to make your repeat grids stop taking into account the shadows width/height?

This is exactly the same problem that we had with the Component Cropping, and that was fixed already, but it was maintained on the repeat grid https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/37640830-component-cropping .

I attach an example of the problem.

cheers!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Layers hide/go away when deselecting

Layers automatically hide/go away when deselecting,
    When I want to deselect an object, I click in the clipboard space and the layer i am working on clears out and resets to the layer list.

Also when selecting multiple items from each artboard I am unable to see all layers and items at the same time in the layer panel. Layer behavior doesn't behave like illustrator.

Also when I lock an object it doesn't really lock, example, I lock an object, I attempt to select an object behind it and am unable to because the locked object continues to become the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

moved-to-feature-requests  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base