Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. When I have cropped certain pictures or screenshots, I want to be able to fix certain things on the spot, the way Photoshop or Picasa allows blemishes to be fixed based on surrounding area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  2. a plugin do dsign custom price wheels

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  3. i'd really like to have the possibility to add effects that will be made with the mouse, like fluid effect (ondulation like water) on an image or a text.

in my point of view it's very important for creating incredible design and animations and make a website with a strong identity.

https://veli.studio/ <<<there is an effect like this here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can you tell me if it’s possible to write a Jira filter/query to find any issues which have a non-blank value in the Adobe XD field?
    We need to make a dashboard of all the tasks like have that field NOT EMPTY.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When switching to the Share tab, the share link should display the flow you are actively in (active artboard in a flow), when there are multiple flows. It is frustrating when it goes to the "default" flow and you have to select the flow you want to update, or you publish the wrong one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi ! I am a designer of a big company. We actually use Sketch to design our newsletters and i would like to propose to my team to switch for Adobe XD but it will be more easily if you have a plug-in for dartagnan. Dartagnan is a software we can upload our pictures and make our newsletter easily. But if we could import our design from Adobe XD, for sure we will switch for your software !
    You can see what i mean with this exemple oof Letter : https://letter.so/xd/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Even if you have a design system running, sometimes you need to work on new features in a prototype. So you need to have mixed some components finished with others unfinished. I would love to work directly on the prototype and, while the "design" of new components are not finished, publish all the prototype on "wireframe or grey mode" to avoid distractions of stakeholders. Probably is easy to render only borders and texts of every objects, keeping all the functionalities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When you select a repeat grid object, you can see pink highlight if you mover your cursor between grids then you could just drag it to modify the padding.

With Stack, you have to double click to edit padding, which feels unintuitive and inconvenient. 1. You'd easily miss the fact that the particular group is stack enabled so you can drag the padding. 2. When you're working on page layout, you'd be repeatedly double clicking the group especially if you have many objects on the same artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi,

Perhaps I misunderstand the point and how to actually work with libraries. However, I see in point of being able to add for example graphics to a document assets library. It would avoid me from constantly looking in file managers for needed assets, and not forcing me to have multiple libraries. Would also like the ability to be able to drag objects from the doc assets to a shape, screen, etc.

thanks for a great product,

Kim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi,
    working on a small screen often means closing the preview-window very, very often (shortcut command-W on a mac).

this works ok, but if the main window is selected by mistake the file closes, instead of the preview window.

this is obviously extremely frustrating, especially with large files and takes minutes to properly close and re-open.

IDEA:
    just offer a normal "do you really want to close this document" like any other app - problem solved.

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. once the "name" of a layer of an instance or the main-component has been renamed (aka broken) manually, any future re-namings of the main-component or its "broken" layer will not be executed in the instance.

this is understandable.

to reset an ENTIRE element XD has the "reset to main-component" feature - which is great.

MY IDEA:
    similar to the feature where you reset line spacing by entering "none", there could be a re-set of the name / re-link to the naming of the main-component by entering a "none" as the layer name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to be able to Bold and underline copy comments on XD link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. While importing PSD to XD, user should be provided with the option to select the Art board that needs to be imported. There should be options to import one particular art board, multiple art boards or all art boards. The user is provided with a panel where can select the art boards listed from PSD file. Layers thats not part of any of the art boards will be ignored unless user select the option import all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello Support Team,

We really don't need the pack of the tool. We only simple and sweet UI Design tool. We never ever use prototyping. Or we use just simple linked prototyping. Nothing more than this.

Please don't make the software heavier. Keep it sweet and simple.

Thanks,
    - Dhaval

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Description of the feature
    When creating links, the default "view setting" is Design review, but there are five different options and XD doesn't remember the last one used, it goes always to design review. There's also no option to create links for several screens at once.

Why this is valuable to you
    I use almost exclusively the "Development" setting, so it's very tiring having to change this setting every time when creating new links for several screens. Selecting several screens and creating all links at once would be a good work-around too, because it would apply the same settings to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There has been requests within our Org to be able to upload files from XD to Workfront through the Extension manager (ie: AI,PS and Indesign) This would allow the designs to stay within the apps they work in and save multiple steps to upload file to Workfront for review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. So many times when I design, I just want to put things in new, overarching groups. Yet, this always breaks the auto-animation of any group within that new group. Very frustrating as it breaks the "feel" of my design constantly.

I really want components to keep their inter-artboard animations, regardless if they reside in new overarching groups. Hope this is possible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please make the search field and search dropdown width in shared view at least twice or more wider. When artboards have similar names, and these names are long, it is impossible to read it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)