Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. At the moment it's not possible to use Color Assets with Gradient fills, Borders and Shadows.

1) First of all, it's not possible to choose an Asset Color as a Border color, as well as a Gradient point and the Shadow color.

2) Second, XD should keep connection between Gradients/Boder/Shadow colors and colors from Assets, so when I modify a Color Asset, my objects are being updated.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have a separated file for all assets and my actual project, so what I usually do is call the assets file from clouds (this is so my other team member able to use the same assets when they working on other pages).

So with the new state feature where I can add hover and other states to my buttons, I change some of my buttons in the master assets file (the one i save on clouds) and then I click update assets on my project file.

The default state is updated but not the other states (hover, inactive, etc..)…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be amazing to be able to use a negative value as a border radius.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please added this plugin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. I am a developer and our designer publishes multiple art boards. I often have to job from board to board. It would be really helpful to be able to access the other boards quickly without having to back out of the current board. Maybe even an optional filter that can sort by recently opened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Currently (Xd 28) when we select an object that has interactions with different destinations, the property inspector is just blank. We need to select one of the wires to view the interactions.

It would be great to see in the property inspector an overview of all interactions associated with that object when we click on the object itself. Very similar to what we see when we click on a wire that has multiple interactions.

That should help in those moments that I start hunting my wires to understand why I can't use a certain trigger (as it is already in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This would encompass more advanced input and forum tools. For example, during a user-testing session, it would be nice if the prototype could all the user to simulate uploading a file from their desktop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. build up cartoon like / caricature faces plugins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Radio to see resolved comments. Once I mark comment as resolved, never get the content back (or to see, how many comments there was...)

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Artboard States:

Assume we have artboard "#1" which will be used as an overlay MODAL. That MODAL can easily be a component with different states such as "success" and "error", but that doesn't go far enough in reducing artboard clutter because you can't access the states via prototype interactions unless they exist in their own artboard.
    I propose Artboard States. This feature would be useful for Prototyping. For Example; if I click an artboard named "A" then the Prototype Interaction panel option for "destination" to Artboard "#1" should also include what state I want to land on. For example "#1…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I absolutely love the new hoverstates features in Xd. Following this I think it would be very handy if Xd introduced more advanced states like touch feedback for when we design and prototype mobile apps. For example as I type this message the letters on my keyboard pop up and out to show what I am pressing. Same thing goes for my calculator, as I press a number it bolds up. These subtle animations/feedback would do wonders when presenting the prototype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently it's not possible to deploy XD via MS SCCM because SCCM uses the system account which has no profile. This is a no no for large scale environments. If you let users manage their software each of them works with another version of the same product, which eventually leads to countless support calls ("why can't I access the XD files of team A? Why uses he features I don't have?") Furthermore you can't uninstall properly software via SCCM, if the user installed the respective Software, because the user has a profile where as the system account doesn't. Currently I'm…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Export artboard in high dpi like 800 for print purpose

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Image attached, that same icon in XD (Left), and in Illustrator (Right). See how the same icon is different on each app?

I've recently discovered knockout groups in Illustrator for making invisible gaps in objects to retain original object's properties and exact shape while also allowing stylized gaps between the shapes (hope I'm making sense). However, when I put this same object (and others like it) in the Libraries panel in Illustrator, and then drag it from the XD Libraries window onto the XD artboard, I realized that the invisible gaps are not present in XD. This screws up my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Export comments to Trello/Asana/Teamwork Projects etc.
    With the goal of assigning actionable tasks to team members for further iterations.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It may seem small but it would be a workflow improvement if when pasting a component, being able to make it local in the right click contextual menu. Currently I have to open the Assets panel, right click on the component, Make Local. But it would be a little more efficient if, once I paste it, right click and make local. Thx

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The ability to add minus values in the paragraph spacing box to decrease paragraph spacing from default.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be nice to have common interact-able elements in a prefab form to select from. For example, top navigation link that displays a color change, or drop down menu on hover.

After you select the prefab you should be able to change typeface, color, shape, etc of all the various element states but it would save a lot of time setting up the auto-animate between all the states.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)