Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I'd like to export SVGs without coded width and height attributes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It is hard to circular rotation using auto-animation. We need rotation time and speed input field.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. All the time when I need to manage links, I have to go open a new file to access and Manager Links.

Would be nice to have that easy access right on the File or View > Manager Links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. we need iconify plugin like Figma user

https://iconify.design/

since 01 Aug 2019 Iconify plug-in for Figma is available

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. If a component is shared across all artboards (e.g. a navigation or toolbar), it would be helpful to be able to paste it on all (or multiple) artboards in one go. It would save a lot of time, compared to having to paste it manually every time

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I have a master component on an artboard that I resize with the Responsive Resize option turned on the component is resized but doesn't update the other instances of the component. So far so good. But it looks like the master component is now a different size (filled diamond symbol) but when I drag a new instance of this component from the sidebar it is still the size it was before resizing it. And if I edit the resized master component it messes up the other instances that are still the same size as before. So something is not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stories by freepik is one of the best free illustrations resource out there. We can change the colour theme and animate directly in a few clicks.

Will be definitely helpful as a plugin for XD.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. Designers are able to add colors, fonts, icons, and many more to the library asset. We're able to even provide custom names to our assets.

When designers share their work, which is made up of assets from library, developers are able to see the custom names for colors, icons, and components.

But for whatever reason, you cannot see the names of the fonts (Name should be Body-xsmall). Could this feature be added?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rather than havng to make multiple artboards or many many states, just have a simple tapable carousel plugin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  10. Make a shortcut for creating a "Hover state" from components. Ctrl/command+H is available.

Making component is easy with Command/Ctrl+K. 3 secs is wasted dragging the mouse to click on the (+) to create "Hover state".

Implementing a shortcut would be productive.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I work a lot with icons from icons8, i know they have a desktop app that we can use to throw our icons in xd, but a plugin could give US there hybrid solution that only works in web that let us select a icon and edit the same icon creating overlay or other nice effects

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  12. Please can you restore sorting of character styles by style rather than by date added

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I've mostly loved XD for the improvements made in the last year as someone who uses it daily and most of my day. The latest update has been very disappointing. I understand that perhaps some people use their adobe stocks regularly or perhaps you guys really want to promote it but to be honest the change to default to always open a random folder in the Creative Cloud libraries (what I use only 0.1% of the time) is very annoying. I had to click around to toggle them off in order to hide them but then this preference isn't saved…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  14. My devs are using Xamarin. It would be nice to share my file with them in a way that makes it quicker for them to code my prototype. This might be dumb but I thought I might as well ask.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We hold design events early in the design process where non-designers and designers real-time co-edit a file. This takes up at most 4 days a year for a non-designer. After that step, designers pick up the design file to continue iterating, and the non-designers don't usually touch it again.

Right now, we use Balsamiq Cloud, which has an enterprise license model where there's a limit on the number of active projects, but the number of collaborators is unlimited. This works really well for these design events (not to mention being browser-based means an appropriately small setup time for 4-times-a-year use).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. The new feature 3d transform made a great role in designing UI in xd and we designers lack the button for flip the transformed objects or shapes. So please consider this in the next update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  18. Preview and import MILANOTE assets, Its one and all interactive note-taking app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  19. Hi, a Version compatible with the actual Jira Server 8.7.1. would be very nice

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have 10 rather large artboards in my workspace; and they all use guides; I just noticed that after a certain level of zooming out, all guides vanish, and only visible again after you zoom in again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)