Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. XD version for local cloud government organizations

I'm working in a government organization that is disconnected from the internet, so we can't work with ADOBE XD,
    I would like to request that you consider the possibility of publishing a version for government organizations that work on an internal network so we can work with XD without losing the capabilities of the tool
    or let me know if there is any solution for this kind of environment

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Share tab location in top bar is very inconvenient

I share often to see my design results. The share UI and share tab are now far apart so it has become a very frustrating workflow to go back and forth between tabs and the share UI panel. And there doesn't seem to be a keyboard shortcut to share that works (I'm on a PC).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share prototype without interactions

Sometimes I need to get a prototype shared with devs so they can start working on some small piece of the software before I'm done, and to allow time for comments etc in my fast-paced work environment. I often find myself needing to share prototypes before I've started to make them interactive, when they're just in very early stages (sometimes just to show progress, sometime so devs can get a head start on basic styling / layout). However, right now the app won't allow me to share a prototype that has no interactions. This means I have to either add…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable link publish to existing prototypes for new copy of the document

I often annotate up a lot of comments for developers as notes. If I then save a new version of the design I want to be able to update my existing developments spec link but I only have the option to make a new link. Having the option to select the prototype I would like to update would be best.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. XD flashes back when modifying text

XD flashes back when modifying text
    I'm a big fan of Adobe XD, and it has a nice repeating grid, which has an advantage over sketch, where you can open the sketch file, but sketch doesn't open the Adobe XD file.The most important thing is that such a good software is still free, attracting countless designers to use it.
    But XD makes me very upset, the old version is unable to open the new version, even if the very similar version is not compatible.Compared to AI, this is a drawback of XD software.
    I have recently had a very important…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. I see three different requests in this ticket, and UserVoice works best when there are individual requests per ticket. I’m curiouso what you mean by “flash back when I modify the text” – can you please share a video with us that shows us what’s going on?

6. Cloud sharing documents and working together don't work

Cloud share documents don't work today, Can you fix it ? Because I have to work together with a friend of mine for a project and we can't meet each other at times of corona so it is very important that it works again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Share mode- no more info modal for changes

So every time I work in the share mode a modal appears every time my colleagues change something or add something to the design, it's kind of annoying and interrupts the workflow. Can this be changed pls .. I mean take Figma as an example there you can work on a project multiple users and everything is in real-time and changes appears as they go along with the project

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Alert warning modal for replacing old links with new links

When clicking Create New Link, please provide an alert pop up window, asking the user, "Are you sure you want to replace your old link with this new link? Once you generate a new link, you will not be able to get the old link back.' [button: "Continue|Cancel"]

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Getting error of "Storage is full" while creating/updating links. But actually have 75GB+ free storage

So now I cannot publish or update any new XD links since yesterday. Getting the error that my storage is full and that I should remove some links (screenshot attached). But I actually have 75GB+ of free storage in my CC account (screenshot attached).

What gives? My entire workflow has come to a grinding halt.

All the links I have published (about 105) are important for official purposes and are being used by developers. I cannot delete them.

Using the latest XD update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base