Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Hello,

I love Adobe Experience Design but I something find myself overwhelmed while working (because I like to organize certain stuff in certain ways). For that I thought about a solution that may help others too.

Publishing without linking (I'm currently working on a project and I have to do changes pretty often because I have to add/replace/change pages and locations and I have to start re-linking everything a lot)
    Publish only the "checked" artboards (for example, I want to publish only the homepage and login page, but for now, in order to do that I have to link only…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We need an easy way of organizing artboards by user flows. I have multiple projects with 100+ pages and mutliple flows within them. When you do prototypes for functional things, you can't always just make one big prototype. Due to different user roles, states, etc. They can't be connected and you end up having mutiple flows to account for when you go to publish. Its all a big pain to manage.

My current workaround is to visually group my artboards together and put a big label above them for identification (see screenshot). I then add a "table of contents" menu…

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

With Aug (XD 32) release of Adobe XD, we now have added the ability to Share varied user journeys with “Multiple flows”.

Designers can now create and share multiple prototype flows in a single XD document. You can set different Home artboards to prototype flows in a document and publish various links. Check these links for more details. Hope this helps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TbbMeM650g

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/user-guide.html/ca/xd/help/whats-new/2020.ug.html#multiple-flows

3. Apparently the only way to stop other accessing your links is to delete them. However, there should be an option to just block the link so that all those people who have access will not be able to view it.

Deleting the link, deletes all the comments that were made. And hence the option of only blocking people from viewing will be helpful.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually change the type of the link and remove all users without affecting your comments. If you go to the property inspector of Share mode and “update link” with “only invited people” checked, you will not delete the comments. You can learn more about this in the blog post below:

https://theblog.adobe.com/xd-june-2020-scroll-groups-stacks-more/#:~:text=June%202020%20Release%20of%20Adobe,Stacks%2C%20Scroll%20Groups%2C%20and%20More&text=Today%20we're%20launching%20the,design%2C%20prototype%2C%20and%20collaborate.

4. I used to cycle intensively and seamlessly between the Design and Prototype tabs with CTRT+TAB. Hundreds of time a day. It was easy, logical, productive.

But now the Share tab came alongside them. While sharing is crucial, it is not designing. Using CTRL+TAB now forces me constantly through the sharing mode, followed by an extra CTRL+TAB. Hundreds of time a day. It is pure repetitive noise for me.

I suggest any of these 2 simple solutions:

1 - Adding a direct shortcut for the tabs (eg: OPTION+1, OPTION+2, OPTION+3);

2 - Removing the Share mode as a tab alongside the…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi, is there a way to change "Who has access" mode in Share from "Anyone with the link" to "Only invited people" easily? Right now the only way to do that is by creating a new link instead of simply changing the selection in "Who has access" dropdown and update it.

Will this be a possible update in the future?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now change the link access type in Share mode from it being public (Anyone with the link) to private (Only invited people) or vice-a-versa, and choose to Update the link without changing its URL.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ee/xd/user-guide.html/ee/xd/help/share-designs-prototypes.ug.html#link-access

Please note that this ability is available in links published from newer versions of Adobe XD. Please give this a try and let us know if you have any feedback.

Thanks!

6. Sometimes I need to get a prototype shared with devs so they can start working on some small piece of the software before I'm done, and to allow time for comments etc in my fast-paced work environment. I often find myself needing to share prototypes before I've started to make them interactive, when they're just in very early stages (sometimes just to show progress, sometime so devs can get a head start on basic styling / layout). However, right now the app won't allow me to share a prototype that has no interactions. This means I have to either add…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on this. We’ve made the home artboard able to toggle, so you can toggle it off to share everything, then switch it to another artboard to share only that flow. Share Mode will then show you which artboards will be shared when you publish.

7. it shows shared 53 years ago on shared project file under "Shared with you" Tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)