Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Illustrator's knockout group (invisible gaps) opacity panel option

Image attached, that same icon in XD (Left), and in Illustrator (Right). See how the same icon is different on each app?

I've recently discovered knockout groups in Illustrator for making invisible gaps in objects to retain original object's properties and exact shape while also allowing stylized gaps between the shapes (hope I'm making sense). However, when I put this same object (and others like it) in the Libraries panel in Illustrator, and then drag it from the XD Libraries window onto the XD artboard, I realized that the invisible gaps are not present in XD. This screws up my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  07 : Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shopify

Integrate with Shopify API to pull in products to prototypes from actual live store data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  07 : Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ensure clear images when copying to Keynote

When copying visuals from XD and pasting into Keynote, the content gets blurry. I think this used to work better earlier? Pasting to Keynote from Sketch and Illustrator gives you much better image quality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add styles and objects to assets library when importing a PSD

When importing a PSD into XD, it should be able to create an assets library such as images, font styles used, colour palettes etc.

Perhaps even a components library, provided the groups or whatever it may be have been correctly named.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pasting text in XD from Sketch should retain text box

Currently, when you copy text from Sketch and paste them in XD, the XD breaks the text into a bunch of random small text boxes instead of one text box (see attached image). We need all the text to be in one text box, not many small text boxes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Deprecated call to Jira REST API

The addon is still using a call to API which is now depreciated (/rest/api/2/mypermissions without permissions parameter).

Read more:
    https://blog.developer.atlassian.com/change-notice-get-my-permissions-requires-permissions-query-parameter/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Import InVision Studio document

Please help to provide integration from Invision (Studio File) Compatibility to Adobe XD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Open entire XD document in Photoshop

When designing a banner for a youtube channel or facebook-site with cover image … I'd like to export my images in the right size, but the export from XD to JPG/PNG is poor (color-mistakes no attachment of color profiles) OR if Iäd like to make advanced work (filters/masks etc.) I don't like to rebuild my design in Photoshop. An export from XD to Photoshop 8with all layers) would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  07 : Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Preserve CC Library Vectors when importing from Photoshop to XD

I have vectors in my CC library for various logos and symbols. I originally started my projected in Photoshop. When I imported my PSD into XD, all the vectors were converted to low resolution PNGs with no dynamic links to the CC library.
    If this program is truly meant to fit the ecosystem, it needs to preserve those CC Library links across every platform, including communications between Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Export with Zeplin - Exclude Sublayers

In Sketch there is an option adding "-g-" as prefix to a folder name you want to export to avoid the devs to select the sublayers of this folder.

feature is describe here at the bottom of the page

https://support.zeplin.io/sketch-integration/exporting-assets-from-sketch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can't copy group of object from AI to XD

I'm using newest version of XD, and have problem that can't copy group of object from AI to XD, it still work if I copy each single object, the prev version don't have this problem, thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  07 : Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integrate with ContentSync

I'd like to see a way to integrate with ContentSync so I can sync my data with their platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base