Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. When having multiple people give feedback on a prototype it would be helpful if they're comments and pins were color-coded by person. Different people have different specialties and usually have a theme to their feedback so it would be nice if it to be easy to filter each person's feedback visually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please allow the embed option which products an iFrame to have the ability to allow comments in the same way that the direct link has.

This should also ideally allow a simple way to get to the comments section from the prototype, such as when the cursor reaches the far right edge of the page, the comments will slide in from the right, for example.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We are testing XD as a replacement for visually spec'ing on the web. It would be great if we could specify screen positions for elements that either are floating center vertically within a column, floating 30% above the bottom of a column, 30px from the bottom of a column, etc. Essentially, it would be helpful to be able to communicate position as a container percentage, as well as a way to communicate that this element's positioning is relative to the top, middle, or bottom of an element.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! We currently don’t reference to center and bottom, but we do use a fixed viewport. This means that your object can be 30px off the bottom of the viewport and will stay there if the fixed element selection is turned on. Similarly, if you position your object at the center of your viewport, it’ll stay there if the position is set. While the way you think of it is different than your developer, it should at least look the same.

4. Currently the View of a XD file in the Webinterface inside Creative Cloud is pretty bare.

It would be great, to add a rich preview of the file like the on Photoshop or Illustrator Files. This could be split up into different sections like full file Preview, the Prototype view and a view for Developers to extract measures and assets.

This way you automatically get access control to the prototype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ピン留めしたコメントをクリックすると、ピン留めした位置に移動してほしい

ピン留めしたコメントがどこに該当するかすぐ確認できるように、コメントのピンナンバーあたりのクリックでピンされている位置にスクロールしてほしい。
    その他、ピンのカラーバリエーションもあったら良さそう。

Translation:
    Please scroll to the pinned position by clicking on the pin number of the comment so that you can confirm immediately where the pinned comment corresponds.
    Otherwise, it seems to be okay if there is color variation of the pin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already see the comment highlighted when you hover over the pin, but I am leaving this one open to cover the situation where you’d like to click on the comment and have the pin highlighted.

ピンの上にカーソルを置いたときにコメントがハイライト表示されていることはすでに確認できますが、コメントをクリックしてピンをハイライト表示する状況をカバーするためにこのピンを開いたままにしておきます。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

-Elaine

6. It is helpfull to preview prototype in real time in browser. In Exactly the same option works very well in Sketch, where you are able to see real time prototype changes not only in mobile app but you are able to share in web your stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There's a recurring issues we have with our prototypes, that not everyone is aware that it is possible to click within the prototypes. Hotspots are not enough, since some people don't even click on the page if they don't know that they can click anywhere.

It would make sense to have some sort of "onboarding" wizard that guides users of a prototype. This does not mean a guide such as "click here, now click here, click here, etc." but rather some quick hints that simply make it clear to the user that this is actually a clickable prototype and they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add an option, like pinned comments but that have an overlay to show the area to which the comment applies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Description of the feature
    Allow me to mark all comments as read, or dismiss all notifications of comments on Adobe XD online.

Why this is valuable to you
    I have to go through lots of feedback, and it would be really helpful if the notifications would get marked as read when I read the comment in the app. In addition, marking all of the notifications as read allows me to clear up the space a lot faster rather than having to manually click all of the notifications. One last thing - it's slow to mark everything as read because the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I can't see the component names in an XD Share link because they're long. I'd like the ability to either 1) view the whole name on hover, 2) resize the right hand nav panel to be wider or 3) have any long information scroll on hover. Truncating the name with an ellipsis doesn't help anyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When a customer is on a link's prototype, it will be interesting to suggest him to refresh the page (with a kind of button "refresh") when the project contains modifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I've created a master Library with all of our company's components in it, but that makes it unwieldy to design from. I've tried taking components from the master library and drop it into sub libraries (like "forms"), but if I make a change to a component in the master library, the same component in the "forms" library does not change.

We're a huge company with a number of brands. I'd like to be able to create cascading libraries.

This is especially important since we can't use folders to organize our master design system library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to prioritize my and others' feedback. It is easy to fix based on priority. Currently, they are numbered in the pinning order, but apart from that, I would like to have the ability to prioritize fixes. I really like the feedback feature, so I hope it will be easier to use in the future.

自分および他人のフィードバックに優先順位を付けたい
    自分および他人のフィードバックに優先順位を付けたいです。優先順位に基づいて修正しやすいためです。現在は、ピン留め順に番号がふられていますが、それとは別に修正の優先順位をつける機能が欲しいです。フィードバック機能はとても気に入ってるので、今後より使いやすくなるの期待しています。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Having the ability to show the client the ideal user flow would be helpful. It would be great to have annotations that are separate from comments in the design review link. Even something as simple as having each commenter have a different color pin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I created a prototype link from a file that was later deleted. The link was shared with a client, and I have been asked to update the link. Because the file no longer exists, I cannot update the link. It would be nice to be able choose an already existing link in my assets when I'm working from a new file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It has happened before that I was just trying to click on a comment to jump to its associated page and accidentally hit the Resolve button because it only appears on hover. That area is prime clicking space because it appears empty. To subtly slip in a button right before you click down seems pretty dangerous. Especially for an action that does not have any easy to find way to undo itself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be really useful, if reviewers could klick on a textfield and add the Text they want on the textfield.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Similar to Dropbox Paper or Google Docs, I'd love to see who or how many people are viewing my prototype in the web browser. Could especially be helpful when presenting/pitching or when having dev. hand off calls to see who's tuned in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The November release is fantastic. But I noticed in the share UI the drop down says user testing. User testing implies you are testing the user. This is the exact opposite of what we are trying to accomplish. Usability testing is more accurate because you are testing the usability of the design. Would love to see the wording change and I bet I’m not the only one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great if the input field could expand if you are adding a long comment, as right now it can be very hard to edit the box when it is over a certain length.

It would also be great to add a bit more of a margin between the input field and the @ button as I am forever hitting the @ button by accident.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)