Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about
--------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: On August 30, 2019 User Voice Bugs forum will transition to read-only.

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Printer-friendly prototypes

The ability to print full pages from the shared prototype screen would be great.

I know you can display the prototype full screen then print, but that compresses the page horizontally and doesn't allow you to view the whole page, just what's currently in the window.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When in embed mode, enable pressing left/right keys to switch to prev/next artboard

Enable the use of the left/right arrow keys in embedded prototypes in order to give users possibility to scroll artboards. I know it works if all artboards are not wired, but it should work also if these are wired. Like in prototypes or preview. It is not clear why is it excluded from embed mode.

Some prototypes have multiple clickable hotspots so users have to search for them and learn their way through. Giving them possibility to use common arrow keys is a way to get sure they will be able to see all artboards and find their way back…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable prototype embedded in iframe to still support commenting

Please allow the embed option which products an iFrame to have the ability to allow comments in the same way that the direct link has.

This should also ideally allow a simple way to get to the comments section from the prototype, such as when the cursor reaches the far right edge of the page, the comments will slide in from the right, for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. User-rights management in online prototype (permissions)

Users should have different statuses like admin, able to leave comments, just watch, disallow access to specific areas of the prototype.

• sometimes users have to be able to look over an prototype but not to comment

• some users might watch specific parts of a prototype but shell not see others

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. warning window before create a new link

Hi,

I love XD but I do have one comment when updating the button to create a new link is right next to it, and it's been many times that I click the create a new link by mistake and then I need to resend the last link and or add all the emails to the invite list. Should be good if there is a warning window that you need to double check before create a new link

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Upload .xd-file when publishing link

Upload the .xd-file as well as exporting pngs when publishing the link for the prototype or the design specs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A Way to Block Some Users from From Commenting

I had some issues with an employee who was commenting a storm of uneducated comments on some of my published prototypes.

The prototypes I post are mainly for handing off specs to developers and to discuss aspects of the UI with them. Other people outside this workflow are able and welcome to look at the prototypes. However, it is our expectation that people outside the Design-Dev relationship should refrain from making comments. If they do make a comment, they . should only make comments that pertain to their profession and not to propose design changes since they are not designers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Embed interactive SVG in shared web prototype

For spare parts type websites why cant the interactive svg be interactive in the preview? It is interactive on mouseover (of sorts) in the design and prototype modes but not in the preview where it is actually needed? First attachment is the design/prototype view (highlight on mouseover) and the second is preview.....no highlight on mouseover

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Share Online needs to be able to work through corporate proxies/firewall

The Share Online features need to be able to navigate a corporate firewall or proxy that requires user authentication.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link to specific pages/artboards in XD document

Because we are using the XD file as a Source of Truth for the product team (Zeplin for the developers). Each feature is spelled out in a ticket, and I would like to link to the page referred to thereof. It's cumbersome for everyone to have to navigate to it for each ticket. This is a dense dashboard product.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base