Support for SF Symbols
As Apple will encourage to use SF Symbols from iOS 13 and later, it could be great to add the support inside Adobe XD so iOS designers can also use this software once Apple make their UI Kit available for XD.
Dragging and dropping a symbol from the SF Symbols app to Adobe XD doesn't work like it does in Sketch.
For Adobe XD users, try one of the following methods.
1. In Adobe XD, insert some random text using a San Francisco font.
2. Switch to the SF Symbols app, select a symbol by clicking it and then copy the symbol (Command-C).
3. Switch back to Adobe XD, select and highlight the text you previously created and then paste the symbol (Command-V).
1. In the SF Symbols app, select a symbol by clicking it and then copy the symbol (Command-C).
2. Switch to Adobe XD and paste the symbol (Command-V).
3. Change the symbol text from Area Text to Point Text.
4. Change the font from Helvetica Neue to a San Francisco font.
With both methods, you can now change the size and weight of the symbol text. While you're at it, don't forget to center-align the symbol text.
This is a must!!!