Request details

Support InVision

Like Photoshop and Sketch , xD can work closely with Invision to support xD assets , because hardly anyone uses photoshop for Ui Devlopment

80 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Zach Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with David Knell's comment below. I'm using InVision for prototyping my designs until Xd's Prototype mode is feature complete with modals, hotspot templates (e.g. nav bars you don't have to keep rebuilding on each page), and better desktop / responsive web handling.

• David Knell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than Adobe spending time on this, I'd rather have Adobe spend time on the features that will make InVision no longer needed: hover interactions, animated transitions, hotspot templates (or rather, links perpetuating across all instances of a symbol, which makes more sense in XD and is even better than hotspot templates anyway).

• Mitsuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need support other prototyping tools ie. Framer, Atomic, Proto.io, Principle as XD's prototyping capacity is quite limited...

I use XD for LF, quick & simple prototyping, and use Framer or Atomic for HF & complex prototyping.

Feedback and Knowledge Base