Request details

Serialized Enterprise Licensing

University of the Arts, London is a large client of Adobe we use Serialised Enterprise Licensing meaning we cannot install or use XD, which actually was working pre 2015.3.

Anyways, feature request is to support this licensing mode which is used across UAL as it is preventing us from using your product and we'd very much like to teach it.

29 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tony Sutton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo these comments - we need XD to be part of the Adobe Serialization package (and Lightroom as well)

Thank you.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow federated ID's to use the same features of the starter plan that Adobe ID's use.

We are a school that intendeds to use Adobe XD with students. Having spoken to Adobe Enterprise support, it appears that you cannot use Federated ID's with the publishing feature of the starter plan. You need to pay for a adobe cloud subscription.

All this achieves is making it harder to get students signed up and logged in to XD as they now have to create and maintain their own Adobe ID's.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Farnborough College of Technology teaches and incorporates Adobe into a range of FE and HE courses across multiple departments. We'd love to use XD to deliver app design however we are currently experiencing the same issue whereby our serialised enterprise license does not enable us to download and install unless someone is working under an individual named license. This is not practical for hundreds of students enrolling and graduating on a yearly basis. Please make this licensing mode available to support XD in the future.

• Kristofferson Zingapan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, can you include this ADOBE XD from the packager? Because we need to install it from our Computer Laboratory without the login from the ADOBE CC. I hope someday you will add this (from packager) ADOBE XD in the future. Thank you

• Andrew Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My program is also looking for the target date for this...any information would be greatly appreciated!
    Andrew

• Alex Drinkwater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I should add that this isn't technically a duplicate request, since the earlier (long-standing and unanswered) request related to the XD beta program.

• Alex Drinkwater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a duplicate request, but I was advised to make the request again in a chat with one of your Support representatives.

Now that XD has achieved a full release as part of Creative Cloud 2018, could we finally have a standalone MacOS installer package, (or the ability to create on using Creative Cloud Packager), so that we can automate distribution of the application in the same way that we can with all other CC suite applications?

Thanks Very much

Alex Drinkwater

• Sid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Release for education institutes with a Device License subscription. Now XD is available only via Named-user License.

• Vijaya Krishna.Komati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow Serial License for Adobe XD. If some one is working in a firm it would be secure to have Serial License key rather than named license as every employee in the organization cant have application Admin access. So if the application has Serial license it would be more secure for the companies. My Company doesn't permissions for named license to register application. So for the companies like this it would be difficult.

• Andrew Jung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

University of Victoria has an CC federated enterprise account but we don't have cloud storage access because of government rules.
    Does this mean that the iOS previewing app is unavailable to us?

Feedback and Knowledge Base