Request details

Reorder your Repeat Grid

Maybe by holding the command key while moving one of the groups.

47 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sam Anderson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Niraj Shakya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now we can trim data in Repeat Grid from right and bottom, but today I feel and wish if there is an option to do it from left(top as well). For example. in a website I created top horizontal menu with Repeat Grid, I edited all data with real data and later I found the first data I don't want it so I couldn't do it. I have to edit first data with second one, so I have to edit all data again to change the position.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be really handy. There are so many times when I have been stuck with inadequately structured grid, wondering how to correct it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please :) Without a table functionality or reordering functionality, this is very tedious to upkeep and change when data needs to be shown in its correct order.

• Hubert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if the Repeat Grid allow us to quickly rearrange items - just like Figma did - simply by select and drag.

• Omar Chelbat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this.

It's especially annoying when you need to mask something as you can't determine the mask order.

• Dan Prado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feature totally necessary!
    Reorder, add/remove and press tab to switch between items.

• Chris Clobuds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please let me reorder layers inside of a repeat grid! Wondering why this wasn't part of the original feature? Seems pretty important to me...

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have a way to change the order of items in my grid. This would be very helpful when changing navigation or any other lists built in repeat grid.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I've posted an idea about inserting/removing rows/columns in a repeating grid but maybe reordering would be simpler.

Feedback and Knowledge Base