Request details

Carousel / Side-scroll

Ability to create and customise content carousels or slideshow type scrollable areas.

Currently there is a "scroll" feature in build, but it seems to be about page scroll and up/down scrollable areas.

529 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is certainly an essential feature if you want app creators to use this program.

• Flavio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this feature ASAP. I've recently migrate from Principle for Mac to the Adobe XD and the animations have so much room to improvement.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love this to be a thing. I have had many projects where clients want to see this in action.

• Pavel Yasmenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, make it as soon as possible. Only the lack of this feature prevent me to use Adobe XD every day in my work.

• Pierre-Hugo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need horizontal scroll or slide for prototyping.
        For a selection section for exemple with arrow on both side.

• Hugo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear all, I often need a slidable carroussel view of a number of logos or pictures. That would be nice addition to the tools of XD (both for mobile or web). Tnx.

• Jon Armstrong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have! Make a rectangle larger than the width of the viewport. Set as side scrolling container. Add items you want to sidescroll inside the dimensions of the side scrolling container. If I need to move the side scrolling container, I select it and position it where I need it. In prototype mode, I can still vertical scroll as usual, but if I stop on the side scrolling container, it allows me to have both vertical and horizontal scrolling behaviors. E.g., I can still scroll the page up or down inside the side scrolling container.

• The Fruit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely a must-have. It doesn't make sense not to have this feature. Please include this as soon as possible.

• Priscila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We could be able to demonstrate the scrolling at horizontal mode. When we design a layout like this example:

• Cecilia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surprised this is not a standard feature in an Adobe design product when possible with a lesser known competitor such as Proto.io.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base