Request details

Carousel / Side-scroll

Ability to create and customise content carousels or slideshow type scrollable areas.

Currently there is a "scroll" feature in build, but it seems to be about page scroll and up/down scrollable areas.

320 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarkusMarkus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with another commentators: Please create the horizontal scroll as soon as possible.

• Andrew TayoAndrew Tayo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with another commentator. First of all, you should have the option to enable both horizontal and vertical scroll options on an artboard, especially since you can create horizontal repeat regions... otherwise what's the point in that feature?!

Secondly, if one could just simply next one artboard within another, then the functional climb should be really easy for all current users to understand, and I'd imagine it wouldn't be a megajump (in terms of development) on your part....

MAKE IT HAPPEN ALREADY

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create the horizontal scroll as soon as possible. This is essential to content discovery and most apps need this. Thanks,

• CJ MitchellCJ Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree with this. Need the ability to determine scroll area and direction.

I should not only be able to scroll vertical for the entire page, I should be able to lock certain areas so that they don't scroll either

• Aaron ShriderAaron Shrider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the ability to create Horizontal Scrolling containers to demonstrate slideshows and scrolling sub-menus on mobile devices.

• TimothyTimothy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to scroll through a list left and right, much like how Netflix does with the different lists on their homepage. It should work something like a carousel.

• JulieJulie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to scroll the window horizontally, please :)
        or maybe have a window to code a little bit (maybe create some snippets ?)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base