Request details

Carousel / Side-scroll / Horizontal Scroll

Ability to create and customise content carousels or slideshow type scrollable areas.

Currently there is a "scroll" feature in build, but it seems to be about page scroll and up/down scrollable areas.

3,241 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

309 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ron doran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a need like several others in XD to have the images in a Hero box the ability to scroll horizontally left and right when I click on the left right arrows

• Ashby Poonoly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tools like Sketch and Figma have this feature. Can't believe XD doesn't. Wish Adobe put more focus on XD.

• Arvid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently I can only make an artboard scroll vertically. However (especially with games) having it scroll horizontally would definitely be desired. In terms of maps and similar, having them scroll freely would be even better.

• Megax Xel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please include horizontal scrolling, like a carousel. I have attached an image to show this. Thanks

• Bronson Yandall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please include horizontal scrolling, like a carousel. I have attached an image to show this. Thanks

• Kristina Weise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if this also included the ability to change between artboards by swiping left and right - like Instagram/Whatsapp etc. do to navigate through their app - but still remaining the functionality of other buttons/etc. working for that specific artboard.

• Cenildon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have both vertical and horizontal scrolling at the same time, as it would make it possible to simulate a map behavior for example, where you need to move the background in both axis.

• Tim H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually if you put all the items you want to scroll horizontally into a group and then duplicate the artboard - and then, on the new artboard, grab that group and move it to its final position in the scroll, and then in the prototype mode you link them and switch the trigger from tap to drag and the action to "auto-animate". That should give you a horizontal scroll. However you have to "click-drag" - not just a light finger swipe on your mouse

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really looking forward to this. For now, it requires a lot of 'hacking' with multiple artboards to create anything that appears to scroll horizontally

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm being yelled at by my boss to switch to Sketch because Adobe XD is not capable of competing with them.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base