Request details

Standalone installer

I'm a teacher at university who have a sort of CC team model installed on their computers. I wanted my students starts learning from beginning XD but unfortunately you can install it just via the CC app and there is no stand alone installer on line.

I know its not a feature request and its very specific request :)

319 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Italo Sannino shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

179 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • B Marler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are deploying this in a Mac lab environment, so are using the serialized enterprise installer via CC Packager.
        I've found comments from a couple of years ago about Xd only working with "user licensed" versions, i.e., you must login to CC to use Xd. This is also what we've experienced after installing Xd with the serialized license.
        As you probably aren't going to allow serialized licenses to work with Xd, could you at least remove this as an option for CC packager?
        Thank you!

• Nik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get keeping errors trying to install via Creative Cloud App. I'ts the only program the download and install breaks.
        Please release an offline installer!

• King Ojes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please i need standalone installer for XD anytime i try to install it via CC it always giving me errors thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like test Adobe XD.

Please, I need a standalone installer.
        The Adobe Creative Cloud app make nothing when I'm trying to Install the "XD".

• Nicolas Pelouin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a graphic designer student and they think XD is an emoticon. Let me proove that's not, it's just a Adobe's software.

• Wes Atkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE, I need a standalone installer. The Adobe Creative Cloud app give an error when I try to Install the "XD".

• TUMI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE, I need a standalone installer. The Adobe Creative Cloud app give an error when I try to Install the "XD".

• kimihiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, I need a standalone installer. The Adobe Creative Cloud app give an error when I try to Instal the "XD".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, I need a standalone installer. The Adobe Creative Cloud app give an error when I try to Instal the "XD".

• Jezer Ferreira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Min Yoongi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want The fastest and easiest Downloader for Photoshop cs 2014 up to 2017 please OFFLINE INSTALLER

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base