Request details

Standalone installer

I'm a teacher at university who have a sort of CC team model installed on their computers. I wanted my students starts learning from beginning XD but unfortunately you can install it just via the CC app and there is no stand alone installer on line.

I know its not a feature request and its very specific request :)

379 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Italo Sannino shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

217 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have an into an issue with using CC App and downloading XD. It tries to login in to the windows store to download it.

We currently don't use windows store for business and require an offline installer to resolve an issue we have for one of our users.

For how much we all pay Adobe. It's the least they can do.

• Phillip Wilkie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a standalone installed. I am behind a firewall and need to download and demo to build a business case for purchasing XD.

• John Meredith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer use XD due to the reliance on the CC app. My annual license is ticking away and money is pouring down the drain. We need a standalone install in the Program Files directory for Windows.

• Paul O'G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the standalone installer to image computer labs in an educational establishment.
        Obviously Adobe wish to get this software product to as many people as possible since it is free so why not provide an easy installer?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a very great and useful app. But i got a problem here. After installation it shows a message that the installer file may be damaged. And after that it goes back to setup. Please help me

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a standalone installer. The Adobe Creative Cloud app give an error when I try to Install the "XD"

Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base