(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

thierryteyssier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel Mee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The number of resources that people are making for XD now is great but when I've downloaded a whole pack of them it would be great to be able to preview them, even if it's just a whole artboard thumbnail. I didn't make these files so I am not going to remember which one is which, would so much easier to have a visual reminder of what's in what.

• Arvid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if Adobe XD would allow me to preview documents using macOS' built in quicklook feature (hitting spacebar in finder).

• Ron Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe if it's a clickthrough, it could preview the home artboard? But page-down/up should definitely work to run through all the artboards. Definitely, this would be super helpful. The inability to have multiple concurrent clickthroughs (each updatable) in a single file forces one to create multiple files for the same project. Implementing Quick Look would really help in distinguishing the files.

• Aleksei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very disappointed every time when I need to open files one by one to find the one I need. A pain, frustration and hopelessness when I see how long ago this one was put to your backlog...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it happen! This would really help to browse xd files and being more productive.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is would make life so much easier for browsing files. Glad it's on the backlog. Move it up. ;)

• Scott Ruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a REALLY nice feature to have. But if it causes the XD file size to blow up then it would be nice to make it a preference, like how Photoshop does.

• Hannah Milan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a tiny detail for a feature request that I hope the team can look around. Quick preview/look makes more sense when we just wanted to peek or look quickly with the Adobe XD file, not having opening just to see the artboard/s.

• Ovidiu Spatacian-Tarnu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress with OS X Quick Look? I would like to use Folio for version control but at the moment there are no previews for commits. It would be even better if Adobe XD offered version control itself.

• Jorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In OS X Finder, I am able to get a quick preview of the Illustrator or Photoshop file preview from the thumbnail icon. I would like to see that for Xd file types as well.

Not sure if this is OS related or limitation but will be big productivity improvement with my work flow.

Feedback and Knowledge Base