Request details

Link to external URLs

Link a button that can link like a hyperlink to another web page like youtube or my own Web Page

613 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

176 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be extremely useful.
        For example when setting up a team page and wanting to add email addresses, linking to a company's social media, etc in the footer design.

This feature would change my life forever.
        XD can be used for so many kind of work :
        - Web or mobile prototypes
        - Dynamic presentations
        - Architecture design

This feature would help me so much to gather many people from my company to use my work on XD daily.
        I'll offer you dozens of cookies if you add this feature *_*

• John Perrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has this not happened yet. It's quite basic. I will need to use Invision and not the Prototype option in XD again

• Ove H. Ovesen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a useful feature, when navigating between different scenarios (XD Prototypes). As a developer, i would evaluate it to be low on effort points, compared to introducing scenes.

I am making an app for travel, however I am confronting some problems using Adobe Xd.
        Please consider
        1) a function for inserting hyperlink, it would make the publishing work becomes more informative and helpful.

2) Photo zoom feature, it would make it more user-friendly for map readers.

3) Drop down menu feature, it would make the layout more clean and precise.

It would be more applicable with these features.

• Sumi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It just makes sense to have it - So many uses of Adobe XD. For any kind of publishing work - external linking becomes a must. Something as trivial as a link to the MAP / DIRECTIONs is a given. Please add this feature ASAP!

• Simone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add

- the external link feature

- more text editing tools

- more transformation command like 'mirror'

• Lucian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think this feature will be very useful. I will add to the request to make the links clickable also when exporting PDF.

• ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So when its comming? or do i have to get me another software?

• Rebecca Pacewicz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see this feature, would be very powerful for documentation of UX in the XD platform, as well as realistic prototyping of apps with external links.

PLEASE add this feature.

This is so important feature, please bring this update first. As without external hyperlink with its waste;

My Use-case : I am designing an article website, i just want to add reference links which leads to Youtube, Vimeo as such, so my client can get better understanding about how i am building up my article.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base