Request details

Link to external URLs

Link a button that can link like a hyperlink to another web page like youtube or my own Web Page

1,502 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

395 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So when creating a website on XD, we cannot create functional buttons on the navigation bar?

so confused, I tried doing some research and cannot find an answer, so XD lets you only design the website no html/css, functional buttons etc. ?

• ItsJustMe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Under review? This is a rudimentary feature that should have been implemented day one! It can't be that difficult!

• Marcin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another month, and still no progress... I'm sure that nobody from Adobe even read this feedback form users.

• Brenden Wing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using the text mode it would be very useful to have a link button along-side the upper, lower-case, etc. on the end. When the user clicks the link they are met with a set of options on what to link too. If you use it feel free to hire me for more ideas ;) I am a UI/UX & App developer. I have ideas like this one by the ten-fold.

How come such a simple feature, wanted by sooooo many people, not be on there yet even after years?! Adobe, please answer this honestly: What is the REAL reason you will not give everyone what everyone wants?

• Bragz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is coming soon.. a good option though, link to different xd projects art board etc ..

This is one of the main reasons I use Sketch and not XD. Please add this feature if you want more user adoption.

• Shweta Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will help a great deal to ink multiple prototype too which is right now impossible. If team member's working on multiple flows and what to combine in one prototype than it's impossible.

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been longing for this basic feature that seems to be simple (?) to develop - and curious, if Adobe can provide reason for the delay.

A basic hyperlink to open 1. in new window/tab or 2. in the same window. This would allow to link XD prototypes seamlessly and integrate with real web experiences.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base