Request details

Link to external URLs

Link a button that can link like a hyperlink to another web page like youtube or my own Web Page

306 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

80 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vanessa Hansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like this request was made in 2016. Is there any solution yet?

I just made a project where this is REALLY needed. I thought that of course XD could do that...

• Adam Trabold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would actually be really really useful. We've been doing some user testing on early-stage, super low-fidelity prototypes using the share link from XD, and we often run into situations where we want to link the user to test an external place.

• Jez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature, mainly because my clients keep asking, "Is this button/link/element going to link to that thing we agreed it would?", to which I keep having to reply, "Yes, it will - my tool just doesn't have that feature. I'm thinking of switching to Mac so I can use Sketch which does." Come on, guys!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Adobe
        Why on earth are you not putting more energy into making Adobe XD useful enough to warrant using?
        No Swipe animation creation?
        No Web URL linking
        No Video embed?
        It’s like da moment?

• Paul Law commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This external url missing feature stopped me from buying after 30days testing. It is so crucial for a web page design to load external url.

If Adobe xd can include this feature, I can predict adobe XD will achieve a booming sales! Well, I also predict Adobe's stocks will go rocket high rise!

So critical and yet Adobe is not having this url feature. So "businessly" stupid. Add that feature now!

• Nancy P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep looking for the hyperlink button-- I keep trying to at least put in an email address that would open to the email program... Am I crazy? Or are these simple things not working and must be requested? Thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base