Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GBWhatsapp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be awsome if the outline we make could be sent out as working models formats, for instance: on the off chance that I am planning an android application, it would be grind if XD give me a menu of devices with genuine android parts to use in my outline, with genuine principles, sizes, thus and give me the possibility to send out all screens as a layout apk to utilize it later in Android Studio to create... _________________________________________________________________________________
        Source: https://www.bestautoliker.net/gbwhatsapp-for-iphone

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, the idea of export XD files as an android, IOS or HTML aplication is not is to view them in the devices, the point is to export a real template, with real components(XD already have some of them), a shell, ready for code, to add programming and functionality, for example, in android, it will be great that XD exports a project that can be loaded in Android Studio, ready to work in it.

It will be awsome if the design we make could be exported as working prototypes templates, for example: if I am designing an android app, it would be grate if XD give me a menu of tools with real android components to use in my design, with real standards, sizes, and so, and give me the posibility to export all screens as a template apk to use it later in Android Studio to develop... :)

Please explain ( Export APK & ipa file) for XD.

get .apk file in adobe XD is Possibly or Indivisibly?

I think exporting to apk, like other prototyping tools do, is a super useful feature. Gives the impression to see a real app on the device and not a prototype in the browser, launch the app from its own icon etc etc

• bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,
        Ok Adobe experience is a great software but we can't add video for example. I've create an app to present my youtube channel and i will show my video but it impossible to create a block with média url for youtube and other.

And it's not possible to export my prototype to an APK file to try it in my phone WHY ? create a software if it's not possible to export prototype to an APK file ???

Feedback and Knowledge Base