Request details

Tap/Hover Effect

Need Little bit tapping/hover effect on list/buttons/links during presentation to client. Its give an actual working product feel and help to make decision.

rollover, mouseover

5,135 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sanket shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

580 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jknhlgkvcj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after a loong time of waiting, just starting to use INVISION STUDIO this week.

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

• Daniel Preslar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO STAY COMPETITIVE IN THE USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN SOFTWARE MARKET AND NOT LOSE DROVES OF CUSTOMERS TO INVISION STUDIO AND FIGMA THEN YOU WILL GET THIS FEATURE OUT OF THE FRICKIN' BACKLOG AND INTO REVIEW AND INTO THE FRICKIN' APPLICATION IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! YOU HAVE TO BE FRICKIN' KIDDING MY FRICKIN' FACE RIGHT NOW. WHO IS THE GENIUS RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUSING TO ESCALATE THIS FEATURE? THAT GENIUS MUST BE IS A DOUBLE AGENT FOR YOUR COMPETITORS! REAL TALK! I FEEL LIKE I'M EATING CRAZY PILLS!!!!!!!

• Scaner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe. I'm web designer and how many other very very need this!
        XD is a cool programm, but such necessary function is 2 years in backlog?
        So you will lose all users. They migrate to Figma.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must need. How has this been in the backlog since 2016? Hoping to see this soon.

• Steve Holmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must-have. I can create a prototype for WEB, using the web template sizing, etc, and yet it's not possible to have a rollover, which is the first interaction for any website…

• Wyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah could really use a feature that shows users/us which buttons/links were made clickable by designers for the prototype, similar to what Sketch has, where if you're not sure where to tap, you just have to tap anywhere on the screen and they outline the clickable buttons/links/etc.

If not they'd just be clicking all over randomly, without being aware which has been made clickable. Extremely frustrating and gives a bad impression :/

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base