Request details

Integrate with Adobe Comp CC

Allow adobe comp app the capability to export to experience design. Also allow users to select a new project or add to an existing one. This would allow users to create on the go.

202 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J. Haley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has anyone come up with a workaround. I guess you send to illustrator and then move to Xd. But hey I vote for the feature.

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use XD on my desktop to create web prototypes and I preview them on the ipad and phone. I was hoping to be able to edit these on the ipad too, but alas it’s not possible. So, I thought, perhaps Comp is the mobile solution to this. But no, XD artboards are not accessible in Comp on the ipad.

I can understand why Adobe Comp is not integrated with XD - Comp simply does not have the accuracy that XD provides. Comp is great for hashing out ideas really fast, but on desktop XD is better as a web design tool for creating accurate mockups and prototypes quickly.

If there are no plans to integrate Comp with XD, it would be really useful to simply provide XD with a functional design facility in the ipad version. This would effectively eliminate the need to have Comp in my workflow. Others may be using Comp differently from me, so don’t shoot me down guys - it’s just a suggestion from my point of view in my work.

• Kristian Heitkamp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the community is asking for this feature since two years now. come on adobe, you are competing against sketch and affinity, please show us that you are serious about it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a really natural integration. I'm super surprised it isn't already a feature.

• Scott Creamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful. I was just on Google trying to find a way to go from Adobe Comp CC to Adobe XD for a project that I am working on for a client. I use Illustrator and Photoshop on a regular basis but this option would greatly speed up workflow. thanks., As a side-note, I am one of your loyal Creative Cloud subscribers and have been since you offered the service.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One fo fast wireframe the other for more advanced parts.
        It's the most natural way to work

• JBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful for speeding up web design workflow.

• Gerry Scullion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd say I can't believe they haven't done this already, but we are talking about Adobe.

Comp > XD is such a given! Hopefully they make it happen

• Cyrill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big need. Start first ideas at the iPad and use it later on directly in XD to refine. Bam! :)

• Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly this would be so so useful.
        It would be AWESOME if I could take the comp sketches I've done, on-the-go or in meetings, and import them to XD for when they need developing further into designs/prototypes.

• Jan Tlustak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, yes please. And agree with many people bellow - this integration seems so obvious. I am actually in the middle of changing from Sketch to Comp + XD and now I've found out about this whole in workflow. Quite a setback :(

• Matheus Knebel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For now one needs to go to Illustrator in the middle way, then XD. Would be awesome to cut off this step and for sure would turn Comp more valuable for UX designers!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base