Request details

Integrate with Adobe Comp CC

Allow adobe comp app the capability to export to experience design. Also allow users to select a new project or add to an existing one. This would allow users to create on the go.

292 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was my feature request. Coming upon 3 years and this is still under review. I love the strides XD is making, but this workflow would be epic....

• Nazri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2019 already. Appreciate it if Adobe could look into this vote, at least

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would so complete the workflow as I often sketch layouts in adobe comp with my client, it would be so great to bring it into XD to complete the prototype - really makes sense though to combine the functionality

• Darryl van Herksen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kill the Adobe Comp but keep the engine that allows for drawing quick precise shapes using the iPad pencil and add this to the XD platform. Seriously, XD is so intuitive and easy to use why use another tool to draw simple boxes and shapes for wireframing. The added benefit is you could easily perform edits using the iPad. I get that Comp works with InDesign but I’ve not found it to be precise enough and end up redrawing most of the layout anyway. _DVH

• Олег Плигускин commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Comp is the app for prototype interfaces.
        Adobe XD too is made for prototype interfaces.
        These two apps make the same tasks. But Copm for iPad and XD for desktop. It is logically to make an integrations.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not already a thing? I would have expected it right from the first instance.

Please add this feature so I don't have to go through Illustrator (one extra step)

• Fred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so disappointed with this. Is not a weird integration between two different companies, both are ADOBE PRODUCTS!! I have nothing to do but sit and wait until Comp and XD are integrated as a happy family.

Just found out about adobe comp and I can see the real advantage of doing quick sketch on your ipad. It would be ideal and a great solution to have the ability to import COMP into XD so you can do a quick mockup/prototype.

Or allow basic mockup on the COMP?

I was so excited to use Adobe Comp. The app is easy and fast to design multiple designs. Was very disappointed that it doesn't integrate with Adobe XD. I'm hoping to see this integration soon.

I can't believe this isn't implemented. I just ended up going with sketch when i realize i couldnt export to XD. If this gets implemented I will probably use my ipad pro and work with XD. Definite +1 from me.

• WhiteX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's kind of weird that this feature is not present in Comp. You start a wireframe, then you want to do the medium and high fidelity designs in XD... it's that simple.

Proposition :
        XD on mobile device is only preview and lacking a way to create things

Comp is by no mean meant to go on PC.

I suggest using the comp code and integrate it in XD mobile as the way to create things on XD mobile.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base