Request details

Integrate with Adobe Comp CC

Allow adobe comp app the capability to export to experience design. Also allow users to select a new project or add to an existing one. This would allow users to create on the go.

325 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Justin Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both this and the feature request to provide editing support for XD on iPad were requested, and marked under review almost 3 years ago. In dev terms this makes this almost pre-historic. Can we please get some kind of update on if either of these will be coming anytime soon as the current app flow is a joke.

• Luke Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just picked up Comp again after a few years to stare wire-framing away from my desk. This would be a huge improvement! I might look into some other options.

• Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This NEEDS to happen. I am no longer using Comp for this reason. If I can't move back and forth, it's pretty much worthless. Make this a priority.

• Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was my feature request. Coming upon 3 years and this is still under review. I love the strides XD is making, but this workflow would be epic....

• Nazri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2019 already. Appreciate it if Adobe could look into this vote, at least

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would so complete the workflow as I often sketch layouts in adobe comp with my client, it would be so great to bring it into XD to complete the prototype - really makes sense though to combine the functionality

• Darryl van Herksen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kill the Adobe Comp but keep the engine that allows for drawing quick precise shapes using the iPad pencil and add this to the XD platform. Seriously, XD is so intuitive and easy to use why use another tool to draw simple boxes and shapes for wireframing. The added benefit is you could easily perform edits using the iPad. I get that Comp works with InDesign but I’ve not found it to be precise enough and end up redrawing most of the layout anyway. _DVH

• Олег Плигускин commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe Comp is the app for prototype interfaces.
    Adobe XD too is made for prototype interfaces.
    These two apps make the same tasks. But Copm for iPad and XD for desktop. It is logically to make an integrations.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not already a thing? I would have expected it right from the first instance.

Please add this feature so I don't have to go through Illustrator (one extra step)

• Fred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so disappointed with this. Is not a weird integration between two different companies, both are ADOBE PRODUCTS!! I have nothing to do but sit and wait until Comp and XD are integrated as a happy family.

Just found out about adobe comp and I can see the real advantage of doing quick sketch on your ipad. It would be ideal and a great solution to have the ability to import COMP into XD so you can do a quick mockup/prototype.

Or allow basic mockup on the COMP?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base