Request details

Integrate with Adobe Comp CC

Allow adobe comp app the capability to export to experience design. Also allow users to select a new project or add to an existing one. This would allow users to create on the go.

149 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One fo fast wireframe the other for more advanced parts.
        It's the most natural way to work

• JBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful for speeding up web design workflow.

• Gerry Scullion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd say I can't believe they haven't done this already, but we are talking about Adobe.

Comp > XD is such a given! Hopefully they make it happen

• Cyrill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big need. Start first ideas at the iPad and use it later on directly in XD to refine. Bam! :)

• Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly this would be so so useful.
        It would be AWESOME if I could take the comp sketches I've done, on-the-go or in meetings, and import them to XD for when they need developing further into designs/prototypes.

• Jan Tlustak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, yes please. And agree with many people bellow - this integration seems so obvious. I am actually in the middle of changing from Sketch to Comp + XD and now I've found out about this whole in workflow. Quite a setback :(

• Matheus Knebel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For now one needs to go to Illustrator in the middle way, then XD. Would be awesome to cut off this step and for sure would turn Comp more valuable for UX designers!

• Moonbox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature on the way yet? I'm surprised it isn't something that came as standard. Please Adobe - Do something about this!

• Tracey Niblett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First thing I did when I started looking at using Comp CC was how I can export to XD as it seems a natural progression, wireframe -> prototyping -> development

• Simon Crossley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be fantastic! I've just been designing app pages for iPhone 6 in Comp. Found that you can export to MUSE but not to Xd... it would make perfect sense so that you can then use the Xd App and view it on the actual device and not just as a "Mock up" Photo.

Please please please get this integrated.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base