Request details

Gestures - swipe, pinch/zoom, force touch

In order to full use this as a UX professional, I would have to have the ability to include gestures, most critically for handing a stakeholder a wireframe or design. Gestural swipes, two-finger zoom, force-touch, etc. Otherwise I don't think too many experience UX professionals will be able to properly communicate core functionality and the behavioral imperatives incumbent to the process.

493 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nate HookNate Hook shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ihow chenihow chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

desperately need gesture support,just click action absolutely is not enough!!!!!

• SouheilSouheil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm confused as to why this idea is only under review and not in-development yet.
        Is Adobe suggesting that they may decide not to include swipe and pinch to zoom in Adobe Xd? That would make this app so out of touch with modern UI requirements.

• StewartStewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking for this too, maybe just a fingerprint tool, overlays a fingerprint on the design and that has a red control point that we can drag in a direction or to an element on the artboard and then we link that artboard to another as per normal.

It would need to show a transparent overlay of fingerprint and direction on a static printed preview.

• rodrigorodrigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'll think xd will be the most easiest tool to design a WYSIWYG layout and then export it to something "whatever" you want

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was the first thing I thought of when trying out XD yesterday. Should be near the top of the list. MUST HAVE.

PLEASE!!!! I think XD is the best out there for quick wireframes or great detailed prototypes but WE NEED GESTURES! they are so important!

• BryanBryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, if you could add the touchy swipey thingy with the fingers... that'd be great.

Gestures is definitely a feature that is needed on prototype tools - if you really want to top the competition, multiple gestures would be great!

You really need to apply more gestures. These are critical features when providing a prototyping tool!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base