Scrollable Area (not scrolling whole artboard)
Define a scrollable area within an artboard
This provides real-world app use cases, such as a table, slideshow, or iOS dropdown lists.
Need this ASAP
Craig Palenshus commented
Can someone from Adobe please give an update on this feature? Your last update on this post was 3-1/2 years ago that the feature was started -- isn't it time to provide an update?
WOW 3 and a half YEARS and still no update!
This is such a basic thing!
WHY is it taking so long?!? Are you having workload issues?
Maybe we can crowdfund another developer so we can get things done a bit quicker?
Adailson Filho commented
Do we have any news on that?
suraj shukla commented
1cjdc) Add a new Compcnd nconent Type such as "Artboard Component ." Editing this component type would have and boundary indicator like an Artboard to define thcbdnkce scrollable boun cdncds.https://www.naukarijob.com/2019/12/delhi-girl-whatsapp-group-links.html
2) Option to add scroll bjbdjhcoundaries to any compcjdbcjhdonent and allow fixed pobdsvdsitioning https://www.latestphoneprice.com/2019/12/tanaji-full-movie-download.htmltoggle the same as in an Artboard in ochdjbchjdrder to create more complex forms.https://www.shayarify.co/2019/12/gam-bhari-shayari-dard-bhari-shayari.html
Hopefully that makes sense anbcdhjbcjhdd sounds like socjdhcbdhjmething that is programable and easily understood by users.https://www.shayarire.com/
suraj shukla commented
very good post thanks sir https://www.miyagalib.xyz/2019/12/mirza-ghalib.html this is my website and very good website please wisite my site https://www.whatsappstatusdownload.site/
I'm also looking for this feature.
As a possible solution:
1) Add a new Component Type such as "Artboard Component ." Editing this component type would have and boundary indicator like an Artboard to define the scrollable bounds.
2) Option to add scroll boundaries to any component and allow fixed positioning toggle the same as in an Artboard in order to create more complex forms.
Hopefully that makes sense and sounds like something that is programable and easily understood by users.
Just started using Adobe XD in production for the first time and I am little baffled this feature does not exist - even more so because people have been asking for this feature for 3 years with no success.
This is a MUST HAVE feature!
There's a workaround, but not a real scrolling area, but it can do the trick for quick demos:
1. Create a long content which will be scrollable
2. Group it
3. Create a rectangle which will be your scrollable area (the rectangle must be above your group)
4. Right click -> Mask with a shape (or Ctrl+Alt+M). Your content is now masked with the shape.
5. Duplicate your artboard
6. On the new artboard, expand the mask group, Select your content group and move it (typically all the way up for a vertical scroll)
7. Now back to your first Artboard: Select the content group (use layers panel to expand the mask group)
8. Add an interaction : scroll / auto animation / artboard 2
9. To the same in artboard 2 on the content group: scroll/auto animation / artboard 1
10. Preview. (Try to) enjoy
See example attached
Daddys Boy commented
Oooo daddy OwO. Please put your HUGE scrolling feature in my tight little Adobe xD
Hi Guys, you can do that by fixing all others elements and make larger your artboard as you would have done if it was the whole artboard which should scroll
Hope it would help you !
I think I will be grandfather when this feature is released. But I think I then better play with my grandchilds than designing websites with adobe xd
I am looking for such an informative post for a long time. Thank you for sharing your expertise. This post is very helpful. It's informative too! https://www.iwishingyou.online/
<a href="https://www.iwishingyou.online/">I Wishingyou.Online</a> Is One Of The Best Website For All Types Of Wishes, Images, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Sayings, Cards, Anniversary, Diwali Wishes, Republic Day Wishes, Happy New Year Wishes, Birthday Wishes, Condolence Messages, Congratulations Messages, Durga Puja Wishes, Whatsapp Status, Facebook Status, Birthday Wishes, Wedding Wishes, Festival Status, Love Quotes, And Famous Quotes.Etc
Read our post <a href="https://www.iwishingyou.online/2019/10/happy-valentines-day-wishes-and-quotes-2020.html">Click Here</a>
Your post was good and useful for me. i hope that you continue publishing these series of contents. good luck.
Also check out my Blog. <a href="https://www.iwishingyou.online/">I Wishingyou.Online</a>
Add me to the list of designers that is counting the year until this features is finally released.
Hopefully, before 2025 🤓
Tapas Das commented
When are we expecting this feature to be released?
Cassiana da Silva Ferraz commented
Please! It's very important.
Make this happen please!!!!!!
when will Master detail view be available on XD its been 3 years and still no feature for it??