Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to hear feature requests for Adobe XD from you! UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!

Please include:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  3. If possible, an image or movie to help us understand what you’re talking about

Request details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full width prototype on mobile (with fixed elements)

After fixed elements update (Jun 19, 2018) my prototypes, when previewed on mobile, no longer stretch to the side edges of the screen (see image).

I want my client to see it proportionally stretched no matter what mobile device they are using.

I assume this was done to accommodate positioning of fixed elements on a page.

Maybe we can add an option where the designer chooses if the design will stretch proportionally (and hides the bottom of the design) and when it will shrink and show the whole design.

And to address positioning of fixed elements in the stretching option.…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  03 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Don't tie your product's innovative features to the Adobe's Creative Cloud

There are not many professionals who like the creative cloud. It's cumbersome, awkward to use, not user friendly and slow. It's like the UI for the Typekit website - not fit for purpose. For some of the exciting features you have shown at MAX, history states and multi-user document access, please don't tie these to Creative cloud. Don't let 'Adobe' bully you into using legacy frameworks to support innovation. A lot of pro users will want to decide the place they write data to or use their own cloud service. For example, some of the worst performance I have seen…

8 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi James,

I’m sorry to hear you are seeing poor performance with regards to sharing prototypes. In the latest release of XD (0.6.2.7), we have moved to a different backend architecture for sharing, so I’d be interested to know if you are still seeing performance issues or not. If you have a chance, could you try sharing a design file and let us know how it worked?

If you see poor performance with 0.6.2.7, please email the following info to AdobeXDSharingSupport@adobe.com and we can investigate further to determine how best to optimize the experience:

- The URL to the prototype that you shared. This will allow up to investigate in various log files how much time different aspects of the sharing operation took on our end.
        - A copy of your design file (or if you don’t want to share this, the number and type of artboards you are using)…

• xd.adobe.com blocked in Russia

Hello!

Can you please change IP addresses of https://xd.adobe.com because current IP's (34.254.20.78, 34.255.76.11e) blocked in Russia by RKN and access denined to Design Specs.

Hope you will help soon. Thanks.

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  09: Design Specs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings:

When I load those IP addresses it takes me to the Adobe XD home page in adobe.com It sounds like adobe.com is being blocked.

According to this doc, it looks like you should have access to Creative Cloud service https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

I’ll follow up on my end and see if I can find out further info.

Thanks!
          Nina
          Adobe XD

• Link back to second last artboard (and third last, etc)

Now when tapping on a back button twice in succession you're stuck in a loop. This needs to be solved smarter so that you can go back multiple steps.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base