Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. it shows shared 53 years ago on shared project file under "Shared with you" Tab

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I think this used to work, if I remember right, but now whenever I get an email notification of a comment (or even when I click on the notification from within the prototype online link), when I click on the comment I just get taken to the first artboard - not the one the comment is on.

So as it stands, the notifications (both in the online link and email) are useless, other than to tell you that there are comments, somewhere. It's then up to me to sift through every page and find the comment

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When trying to add a lottie file above a video layer, if both are set to "play automatically" the lottie file does not play in the preview.

If you set "play on tap" on the lottie file then it works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I preview prototypes on my iPhone 13 Pro I'm getting very bad performance (worse performance than on previous iPhone models), so I assume you haven't updated for the new iPhone chip yet. Is there an estimate of when you are adding support for the iPhone 13 Pro chip?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG: When an image is placed in a rectangle with drop shadow, it can't be repositioned or resized—when double-clicking it just jump directly into editing the shape, and no image is shown in the layers panel.
    (XD 42.1.22.4 x64 Mac OS)

Please fix this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why assets inside components aren't available to download?

We need all assets inside any state of a component to be available to be downloaded.

Right now: Assets inside component states are not available to download, only assets inside the default state are available.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Component states allows for fewer screens and I use them all the time. However it would be amazing if I could change the state with voice commands for use in voice controlled and AR apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Export options have a confusing naming in German.

There are three options at "File" > "Export": (German: Datei > Exportieren)

"Martkiere...", "Nur ausgewählte", "Alle Zeichenflächen" and "After Effects"

Unfortunately the first two "Markierte" and "Nur ausgewählte" are a bit misleading because they mean the same in German. A more precise naming that makes clear what distinguishes these options from each other would be great.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The iPhone 12 Pro max is out for months and the resolution of this device is different from other devices, so need a template for iPhone 12 Pro Max.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. I can't get style dictionary working in VS Code when compiling or editing a DSP on my mac. I just get an 'error generating tokens'. I've clicked install on the XD DSP plugin when prompted, and I've also tried installing via amp install, but no luck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Just we have an index of all artboards in Design Mode, we need similar Indexing for Web links - just to show a list of Artboards.

This will be a huge help to developers who are navigating through hundreds of artboards to find their required design.

Current Solution:
    1. Name artboard appropriately and Use an In-built search to search the exact keyword to find it.

1. Send a direct link of that artboard to the developer - which gets really hectic when more than 100+ screens are included.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! This is already supported – you can see an overview of all of your artboards through the overview list button in the upper left of the prototype viewer. (I’ve attached a GIF for you.) Please note that you can send a direct link of an artboard by navigating to it and copying the URL from your browser. That link will open it directly to the artboard. Hope that helps!

12. If I would like to rename the components it is only possible in list view: Why?
    And If I rename the element title starts with an empty field. This was different before. So I have to type hex values from scratch. Thats annoying...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. please add clear recent files ~ my recent files are so messy now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. There’s already a way to do this – open a document, select the hamburger menu in the upper left, select “Open Recent,” and then select “Clear Menu” from the bottom of that drop-down. Your Recents should then be clear. Hope that helps!

14. Please Add Dribble as a Plugin, So we can share ideas, give feedback, and get inspiration all in one place! (:

Thank You Adobe Team!

• Danny Thomas
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello Sir(s),

Greetings...!! I am using Adobe XD Since last few years back.

Is it possible to save file offline? Like each time I have to download file from cloud server. Please advice.

It will be great if we directly save file to local drive. Like photoshop and illustrator.

Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I request that component states could be controlled by keys and gamepad, not only tap. Today you can control the component states by using tap, but not with keys and gamepad. This is not good if you are prototyping for console games.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Something is wrong with text fields "auto height" during animate (ex. from one artboard to another). During animate text fields changing Y position ("jumping" up and down). It is only after "Share prototype in web. In preview in Adobe XD is correct.
    Please check attached file, share it, and check in webbrowser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32