Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/register-for-adobe-max-the-creativity-conference

typo on your site***

Hello my name is Heather,
    I happened to stumble upon your amazing new event registration online and realized- There Was a Typo on Your Page
    I noticed & wanted to reach out to let you know it says
    2021 instead of 2022. Have a Great Day!

Thanks For Your Time,
    Heather

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The features that are under review and in backlog will come to reality. We are expecting the day off better xd.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Frustrating when you are trying to preview what you have just created in large XD but previews the first screen not the screen you are working on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. In Sketch I was used to make a symbol A (master/primary component A) change it (modificated instance) and make a new symbol B (master/primary component B) out of this. So if I change symbol A it also changes symbol B.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When trying to align objects, object won't align to the same edge as something else, Example box and a line dont align for half pixel!

When will this issue be fixed? This same bug is found from Bugs section but it shows there that it is resolved even it is not!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As an XD user, I think I'm smart enough to type capital case letters when I really need to. I don't need the auto correction. Thank you very much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! This is actually a system setting – you can change this setting by going to System Preferences > Keyboard > Text and unclick the “Capitalize words automatically” setting. This should adjust your autocorrect settings. Please feel free to file a different ticket if you still see this issue!

7. It's very hard to tell when text is in edit mode on the canvas.. there isn't enough contrast like there is when placed on a white background like an artboard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When using the responive resize function on artboards that use a Repeat Grid of images and text, it would be great if there was a button that allowed horizontal repeat grids to become vertical.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently, all the symbols are by default link to the source document, once we unlink the symbol it is no longer symbol. It would be great if we are able to unlink the from the source document yet keep it as a common symbol with the same file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link the font color to a specific color in the asset library so if you change that color it will affect the character style throughout

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Now the height of the text box of the text cannot be changed. I hope that we can provide us with the value of the text box and change the fixed height of the text box.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Asset search would be extreamly useful. Especially when using an icon library for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have save to image file such as .JPEG , .PNG, or PDF

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to know why the user interface kit are no longer accessible directly to the click in the software.
    When I click on : Apple ios / Google Material / Miscrosof Windows.
    I am redirected to the download page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your inquiry! We shifted to having a link so that you can get the latest UI kits at any time. Often, the OS developers (like Apple, Google, and Microsoft) update the OS and its paradigms, and the UI kits within the product lag by a couple of months. By giving the OS manufacturers control over the UI kits, you can get the latest design elements faster.

-Elaine

15. After add a color, I can't delete it. I have tried the right mouse button and remove, for example (just tried as a option).
    I have added a wrong color on my color palette and I want to delete it. How I can do that?!
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be really beneficial when I zoom out of (for example) a 40pp Indesign document to view all the pages grouped (in order) horizontally and vertically in a grid pattern as oppose to one long column.

Currently the view on screen is one long column. It still involves a lot of scrolling up and down and would be better to work/see the pages in a grid (almost similar to ai artboards).

Is Indesign capable of such a view? I think this could be a real asset to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have been using XD for over a year now. I recently did a blog post raving about how good it is.

In part 2 I do mention where it could be improved. I noticed that one bug bear has been fixed already and that's the pasting of prototype links. Good stuff!

Give these pages a read:

1. Praise: https://www.reward.cloud/blog/post.php?s=2017-04-24-a-year-with-adobe-xd-am-i-in-love-part-1

2. Feature requests: https://www.reward.cloud/blog/post.php?s=2017-05-01-a-year-with-adobe-xd-am-i-in-love-part-2

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to be able to hold the Cmd/Shift key and multi select text elements to change either their font size or weight etc. Right now, I'm having to set them individually as selecting second while hold the cmd/shift deselects the first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like to export selected entire artboards (not only assets) to png and / or a single pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We're working on a really heavy piece of software and Mobile prototyping is just not going to cut it.

I understand and it's smart to merge ideas into other/similar request from other users.

But Desktop software needs are different. e.g. I need a side panel to slide in from the right side of my artboard, not the entire artboard sliding... It would be really nice to have a 09: Desktop category to begin to educate us all of the differences between Mobile app. and Desktop Apps. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1