Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

118 results found

1. Provide support for VS Code plugin Adobe XD Panel's GUI token viewer/editor to specify/select types in addition to the 4 currently provided. These should be design-related types (fontSize, borderRadius, buttonPaddingX, buttonPaddingY are all types that could use a pixel value type).
    I would also like to provide custom transforms to the Style Dictionary implementation to customize the way certain types are transformed (all "size" pixel value-types aren't necessarily treated the same—border radius stays static, font sizes are converted to rem, etc). I'm able to do this with the vanilla implementation of Style Dictionary, but the plugin is very opinionated about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great to be able to use a remote keyboard and/or a gamepad trigger on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Nowadays even a small smartphone can be used to present a project and these remote triggers would be very helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Thanks for great plugin. ?

I have one feature request. Would be nice that if I add a private link (Shared: Only invited people ) Link still would bring screen shots etc. Information... The same information that public link does.

Reason: If I share links to Jira and the user has access to our Jira, the user has right to also view the prototype.

Now current link preview is a sad looking box ?
    image.png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. While importing PSD to XD, user should be provided with the option to select the Art board that needs to be imported. There should be options to import one particular art board, multiple art boards or all art boards. The user is provided with a panel where can select the art boards listed from PSD file. Layers thats not part of any of the art boards will be ignored unless user select the option import all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There has been requests within our Org to be able to upload files from XD to Workfront through the Extension manager (ie: AI,PS and Indesign) This would allow the designs to stay within the apps they work in and save multiple steps to upload file to Workfront for review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Place and Link" is my favourite thing in PS, it gives me the option to import one file multiple times, choosing different artboards (Ai, ID, pdf,...). Every time I change something in the respective app, my PS file gets updated - easy peasy. I would like the exact same feature for XD files in PS.

I strongly suggest that all the additional export to PNG or whatever should be reduced when moving in between CC apps. It creates a lot of unnecessary file waste and is just inconsistent for most younger CC apps.

To be clear: NO EXPORT out of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I search for files using spotlight (my primary way of navigating OSX) files located in CC do not appear, this is frustrating.

It leaves me in a position where I don't want to use CC because I can't find my files using my regular workflow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. XD is kind of a dead end in the development pipeline. This is because there isn't a good way to get usable, lossless assets out of XD and into Illustrator or Photoshop with correct appearances. What that means is I need to hold the implementer's hand so my comp doesn't get ravaged in its conversion and execution. I also have to do the same work twice, by hand-converting appearances from XD to PS or ILLU.

There are sufficient values that get lost in the conversion that it's neigh unusable. Here are a few I've observed:

• Alpha (stored in the color…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Description of the feature

I would love to share an artboard or prototype-video to Behance, either as a "Story" or as a whole project (and/or add to an existing if you're really cool!)

Why this is valuable to you

As a freelancer I rely on Behance for my daily income. Having a fastlane to publish stuff to Behance would save a lot of time and help share throughout the day when working on sharable stuff.

If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

I added a screenshot of the separation-part that Instagram does for Stories…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For Jira Server plugin, setup the configuration to prevent new projects from being added to the Adobe XD group.

because only a small section of users in our system will find the plugin useful we do not want new projects to have the Adobe plugin enabled by default. This is because of how the XD plugin is displayed in the middle of the Jira issue, which is more intrusive to users who do not want to use the plugin.

If not possible is it possible to have the XD plugin show on the side bar and display in middle if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Image attached, that same icon in XD (Left), and in Illustrator (Right). See how the same icon is different on each app?

I've recently discovered knockout groups in Illustrator for making invisible gaps in objects to retain original object's properties and exact shape while also allowing stylized gaps between the shapes (hope I'm making sense). However, when I put this same object (and others like it) in the Libraries panel in Illustrator, and then drag it from the XD Libraries window onto the XD artboard, I realized that the invisible gaps are not present in XD. This screws up my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When copying visuals from XD and pasting into Keynote, the content gets blurry. I think this used to work better earlier? Pasting to Keynote from Sketch and Illustrator gives you much better image quality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When importing a PSD into XD, it should be able to create an assets library such as images, font styles used, colour palettes etc.

Perhaps even a components library, provided the groups or whatever it may be have been correctly named.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The addon is still using a call to API which is now depreciated (/rest/api/2/mypermissions without permissions parameter).

Read more:
    https://blog.developer.atlassian.com/change-notice-get-my-permissions-requires-permissions-query-parameter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have vectors in my CC library for various logos and symbols. I originally started my projected in Photoshop. When I imported my PSD into XD, all the vectors were converted to low resolution PNGs with no dynamic links to the CC library.
    If this program is truly meant to fit the ecosystem, it needs to preserve those CC Library links across every platform, including communications between Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In Sketch there is an option adding "-g-" as prefix to a folder name you want to export to avoid the devs to select the sublayers of this folder.

feature is describe here at the bottom of the page

https://support.zeplin.io/sketch-integration/exporting-assets-from-sketch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm using newest version of XD, and have problem that can't copy group of object from AI to XD, it still work if I copy each single object, the prev version don't have this problem, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd like to see a way to integrate with ContentSync so I can sync my data with their platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →