Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. Recent files will display 15 files at most in home page, a lot of blanks left below, can more files be listed here by default?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Why not SLOW DOWN and thoroughly test the product before you release it? It's ridiculous having 3-4 plus releases a month that are fixes to bugs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hi,

Perhaps I misunderstand the point and how to actually work with libraries. However, I see in point of being able to add for example graphics to a document assets library. It would avoid me from constantly looking in file managers for needed assets, and not forcing me to have multiple libraries. Would also like the ability to be able to drag objects from the doc assets to a shape, screen, etc.

thanks for a great product,

Kim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi,
    working on a small screen often means closing the preview-window very, very often (shortcut command-W on a mac).

this works ok, but if the main window is selected by mistake the file closes, instead of the preview window.

this is obviously extremely frustrating, especially with large files and takes minutes to properly close and re-open.

IDEA:
    just offer a normal "do you really want to close this document" like any other app - problem solved.

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I use a password manager (LastPass, Bit Warden, etc) to auto fill organization-required passwords for prototypes. Recently this has been causing a visual captcha for every view of the prototype in the browser. Clearly not needed.

Using a password manager (copy and pasting email) does not imply spamming tactics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want to be able to set a shortcut in Google Drive (or any explorer) to edit directly in Xd a file stored in CC.

I've found how to get a shortcut via CC Web, but once i'm on the file, i can't simply "Open with Xd"

I can download the file, sure, but that would create a copy, it wouldn't edit the original file. that's why the option "Open With" would be very useful.

It's a pain to manage 2 file managers, one for spec docs and one for mockups, that would easily connect both.

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'm not sure if this is an intended thing or a bug, but why I can't find (Samsung Galaxy S10 artboard) in home artboard choices while I can find it when I press (A) shortcut inside a project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting this! The Welcome Screen only shows the most commonly used artboard types; we surface a larger set of them in the artboard tool. I’ll keep this open as a request.

9. We hold design events early in the design process where non-designers and designers real-time co-edit a file. This takes up at most 4 days a year for a non-designer. After that step, designers pick up the design file to continue iterating, and the non-designers don't usually touch it again.

Right now, we use Balsamiq Cloud, which has an enterprise license model where there's a limit on the number of active projects, but the number of collaborators is unlimited. This works really well for these design events (not to mention being browser-based means an appropriately small setup time for 4-times-a-year use).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow for switching accounts. I work for a company full time and do freelance work as well. Some of my clients require me to use an Adobe account owned by the company. It would be nice to have a simple switch account option versus sign out sign in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Is Greek language going to be available for XD any time soon?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I just downloaded the Apple Files for iOS and wanted to upload them into Xds Cloud Space so I can use them whenever I want. It seems I can't drag anything into the cloud-document area. Same when I use the Creative Cloud App. I can create folders like crazy but no way to add files via Drag and Drop. Am I missing something here?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Not sure why Xd has completely erased the option to view and open cloud documents by 'Date Created'?

The filter function has changed to "Date Modified' which is pretty redundant as the 'Home' tab has a selection of recent files that have been worked on for quick access.

I have 100's of cloud documents and was tracking the progress/development of projects and design experiments by quickly scanning the file list from the creation dates.

Now when you even open a cloud document (without even making any changes) it automatically moves to the top of the list.

Is anyone else annoyed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have a CC library. I would like to iterate on it and create a new version of this library and keep the old as v1 for example. Doesn't seem to be a way that I can see where I can duplicated and rename a library file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Recently (and I'm ware this is my fault) I unlinked a Cloud (master) doc and lost all my components, with no way to get them back.

I've learnt my lesson but I just clicking an 'x' without warning and something this major happening seems like it should display a warning to the affects of doing so. I thought the links would break but relinking the doc instantly would relink the components - I only (stupidly) did this so the XD would inherit the the Cloud (master) docs assets order. As I have so many it's chaos if they're not in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When opening a library file it would be good to have the folders collapsed or have a choice of collapsing all at once. Otherwise its complete overwhelming as a starting point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Abilty to have dividers or grouping of folders in the library file. Currently I have a lot of groups of things in one long list i have created folders just as dividers so i can better group folders of content but having built it dividers would solve this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Swatch .svg files that are created in illustrator should be compatible in Adobe XD like it is in other Adobe products.

Currently .svg files that include a swatch pattern turn black when imported into Adobe XD. I was told that this feature is not available in XD.

A swatch .svg is used at times to help lower files size for better website performances. I use/create them in illustrator and would love to have them compatible with Adobe XD so the assets can easily be shared and downloaded via XD link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi, I have designed a very long page, it's a detail page, so it contains hundreds of objects, but when I export this artboard to png, many objects are disappear on the png, seems there is limitation of objects number when export, it can't export so many objects for a single page. So I don't know how to share this page to the developers, since I can't split it into pieces because the objects / elements should be on a single page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)