Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

37 results found

1. Need to export high-quality PNGs and JPGs

For general use propose - saving into PDFs, Keynote, sending in addition to the working prototype

The PNG export option for the artboard results in an asset that is too poor of quality for general use

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

We’d like individual suggestions to be more fine-grained so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in, and we can get a better picture of which are most important.

Some of the ideas mentioned here have already been suggested separately. Please upvote these if they’re relevant to you:

Some of the other topics here are not yet captured anywhere else. Can you create individual, separate suggestions for these with more details about your needs for each one?

• Keynote export
    • PNG export poor quality (Can you file a bug with more details about the quality problems you’re seeing? PNGs exported from XD should generally be very high-quality)

Thanks for your feedback!

2. Hi,
    When I export my artboards to PDF format, Images which are masked with shape are misplaced. I've attached the images from my Artboard and image from the exported PDF format for the comparison & reference. Please look into it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I've created this design for 6/7/8 (375x667) but when exporting the artboard to PNG it's not as high quality as on screen. I want to share the prototype designs of this artboard to my client but unfortunately, neither JPG nor PNG delivered the exact results that were intended or could be similar to the screen. When I export the image and test it on my iPhone 6, it seems to be blurry and with jaggy lines. Please refer to the attached image.

Kindly look into this as this issue is very important to be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi,
    There are two ways of showing clients the work. One is by exporting for design review, which has serious flaws, as the size of the export depends on the size of the clients's screen. So if I my artboard has 1920px width, and my client is on a laptop that has a 1366px resolution width, he will see everything shrinked. VERY VERY BAD.

So what can I do? I export the artboards and send him the images. But the PNGs/JPGs are extremely low quality, I always have to explain that this is how Adobe XD exorts images, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Move artboards from one XD project to another and/or export artboard in XD file format

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. XD exports (1x) are blurry, always since a few programme versions (not sure how long it goes back). No matter what quality or vector you put in, tghe export to png or 100% jpg is blurred. even type set in XD is. what is going on here?

anyone else experiencing this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I've been a professional designer using the CS suite for 2 decades now. So many reason why XD isn't good enough yet. Exports are riddled with bugs. I know XD is in early days but this it subpar. Check your exports for issues like this.
    You are Adobe. that name should mean something. This shouldn't fly. Hire more bug testers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Potential bug: SVG's are currently exporting with a white background fill when they should be transparent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 現在のXDで画像を出力すると、画像が荒れてしまいます。
    出力時にx2の設定などありますが、XD側で勝手に圧縮された画像の
    ピクセル数がx2になっただけのぼやけた画像になります。

スマートフォンのレティーナディスプレイ対応や、
    画像の美しさが重視されるような状況で、
    精細なx2画像を作らなければいけない場合に、
    この仕様はとても不便です。
    他のアプリケーションで画像を作成するのは、とても面倒です。
    CCライブラリなどを使えば解消できるかもしれませんが。。。

XDの画像出力時に、詳細の設定ができるようになりませんか?
    勝手に圧縮をかけるのではなく、ユーザーが画像の精細さを選択できるようにしてください。

この仕様のせいで、XDはプロトタイプツールのままなのです。
    大好きなツールの1つなので、デザインツールにしてくれることを祈ります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

ご意見ありがとうございます! 選択は「エクスポート時」ではなく「設計時」であることに注意してください。したがって、拡張サイズでアセットを取得するには、「設計時1倍」を設定する必要があります。 お役に立てば幸いです。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

Thank you for your feedback! Note that the selection is “designed at” and not “export at,” so you should set the “designed at 1x” in order to get assets at the expanded size. Hope that helps!

10. Вы вообще для кого продукт делалете? Почему до сих пор нет выгрузки вместе с размытием? Что по вашему должен делать разработчик. Я обращался в тех поддержку но они в наглую говорят что так экспортировать не могу в то время как Figma может. Исправьте это

Who are you making the product for? Why is there still no unloading along with the blur? What do you think a developer should do? I contacted technical support, but they brazenly say that I can't export this way, while Figma can. Fix it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re using the background blur on an object, you should be able to export your asset by grouping the two elements together and exporting the group. Once that happens, it’ll do what you want it to do. Hope that helps!

11. The mark for export feature is not working.
    Developers cannot download assets from link

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi Guys,

So First bug is when it detects a superscript Glyph the exporter breaks the paragraph text box into small individual text layers and attaches it to a null! Definitely not Ideal and can lead to animators messing up styled text. Once superscript is Active the it treats the paragraph as an object

Bug 02 - When using Auto Height the text is not imported into after effects
    the other 2 are fines. Attaching 2 screenshots!

Can you please let me know if this is a bug or specific to my setup. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exporting artboard on Adobe Xd using Windows PC has low quality of exported image .
    Just got rejected from UI8 team for this problem.

Please let us know that can this problem be fixed with Adobe PS or any related solution
    Please respond here with a solution so everyone with this problem can see the solution here and fix it .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently Adobe Xd relies on the <svg> tag to create some elements. This is great, especially for responsive web design, but not so much for building email templates. Pardot, in particular, will not allow HTML templates with SVG tags.

Adding an option to toggle the use of SVG elements would be helpful here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PDF Export generates incorrect export when using cropped images.

I have a Design that masks and uses portions of an screenshot to highlight items and when exported (design-in-XD) and then it exports an error of a zoomed image in the PDF export (export-PDF-error)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In the "PDF Export", the image with the opacity setting is not exported with the correct opacity. For example, the "opacity" value you have set: "10%" --> PDF export: "0%" and is hidden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Okay, frustrated. I have completed my xd files and save it on cloud, shared with my teammate. and I have even exported to share on the cloud. So it worked okay. Next morning, I open the XD file and make some changes, then XD stuck so i restart my computer. Then, the artborads I did last night are gone! how can I retrieve them? thanks

https://xd.adobe.com/view/cf8d8ed3-f8ee-47a8-b06d-f54caba52eb7-9ade/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm a developer with some limited skills around design.

The designer used Adobe XD, it's sunday night and the pressure is on. The designer forgot to export some assets and he is not available. He didn't specify export layers because shit happens. So now, I'm ˆ@#$@# stuck! I'm clicking around but I can't export anything. Just see some css info.

Now, it's monday morning. Guess who will be pushing management to move to Figma? All I can say is, don't lock down st because you assume developers will f* things up. As a developer MOST I care about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please note that your designer can invite you to the document instead of publishing a design spec, which will enable you to select anything and export directly from XD. You should ask your designer to do so if you have the skills to do so. Not every developer likes to be in the design space, which is why we have a separate, curated surface.

While we appreciate your frustration, in the future, we’d request that you stay polite and professional in your requests.

19. I created white character style in the main assets xd file but when I use it in other xd file it doesn't store the color value. It becomes black

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When exporting an artboard as a PDF, it seems text selection is altered in the saved document. If you try and select and copy text from the exported pdf, then paste it somewhere else, it becomes reversed. for example '.detimil eb dluohs emit eno ta snav regnessap ni elpoep fo rebmuN' the copied phrase has been reversed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1