Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. If a user makes the unfortunate mistake of not noticing that Responsive Resize is turned on and they make a component with a ton of states, they are now stuck with Responsive Resize turned on for all states. The Responsive Resize toggle is disabled for all component states and can only be edited on the master component on the default state.

You can turn the feature off for the Default state but that decision doesn't propagate down to all other states and it isn't persistent. As soon as you change the state of the component to another state with Responsive…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have an item in group A, I select it, copy it, then I select group B, paste. I expected that item appear inside group B, instead the cloned instances appears at the top of the stack of the entire artboard.

It would be very helpful if I could copy from one group, selected another group, and paste right into it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I noticed developers are not able to inspect an item, such as a text box or image frame, while the grid is turned on.

My request is to allow inspecting objects while the grid is toggled on so developers don't need to turn the grid off to select.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If I create a rectangle that coincides with the artboard boundaries (as in an outline), and make sure responsive resize is on, it doesn't resize with the artboard itself.

This seems like an important case, to treat the artboard resizes as affecting anything directly contained with responsive resize on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)