1 vote0 comments · Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only) » Share for Development · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Thanks for reaching us. Can you provide the following details to check further on reported issue?
1. Any specific OS, browser?
2. What type of user account is signed-on to spec link (Guest/Adobe ID/Enterprise ID)?
3. Does the spec link related to public/private?
4. Is it @mention not happening for all the published specs links?
5. Are you facing same problem with prototype link as well?
MuthukumarAnonymous shared this idea ·
Is it possible the original XD file is saved in cloud drive and someone else has made changes?
Do share the published spec + AdobeID used to publish to dig further.
Adobe XDAnonymous commented
I have a spec that has 150 screens, overnight, the dev spec links have been dropped to 33 screens and I do not want to troubleshoot by creating a new link because all of the tickets are linked to Jira, is this a known issue? Even though I save and update the link from the main file, dev link is still missing a lot of screens. Please help, we are in the middle of a sprint and this its really frustrating. You can see I have way more than 33 screens, and it won't update. We are in the middle of a sprint and this happened overnight.
2 votesbug-needs-more-info · 6 comments · Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only) » Share for Development · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Anonymous supported this idea ·