Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. XD just ate hours of my life

Saved file to the cloud and it froze. This is fine but when i reopened my file it corrupted the whole thing. like half my views are missing.
    TLDR; make backups not on the cloud.
    thanks adobe

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't "Share for Development"

Was able to share in the morning. By the afternoon, when I clicked the update link button, I got a split second of the progress screen, then an error icon and the wonderfully helpful error message "Something Went Wrong" and learn more.
    The learn more link didn't help.
    I've changed networks, saved the file, closed the app and reopened.
    MacOS 10.14.5
    MacBook Pro: (15-inch, 2016)
    Memory 16Gb
    XD Version 20.0.12.10

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Roboto Light Not Available

There is regular, medium and bold - but no light and no ultralight - can you please add it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto Animate on Prototype not working

Animation that once worked with auto animate no longer work since update.... everything before was working fine on Prototype view and no switches, timing, or delays were changed. I redid artboard and connected everything to see if doing it all over again would help but nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Component Edibility - Bring to front/back feature not great.

I'm in edit component mode and trying to add a colored square behind logo. The bring to front/back feature isn't working super well. Basically, that edit component is really fussy its super hard to work with currently.
    Spent about 5 minutes trying to get this square behind my logo. Basically I will have to rebuild component to accomplish.

Here's the things not working in edit component mode
    - seems impossible to select two things at once
    - I when I select an object that is "sandwiched between back and front layer (bring to front or back) does not seem to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the tool more stable on windows 10

I have to close adobe xd all the time. It is ALWAYS crashing. Unstable for windows 10. As a creative cloud member I feel unsatisfied by the performance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Design specs not giving developers correct use of font and giving ones that are not being used

A developer was asking me to pass him a secondary font, but only one font is being used in adobe xd for the whole project, once going to the link it is telling the developer a different font rather than the actual one that is being used. Also please for transfer character styles over from adobe xd to specs.... make designers lives easier!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Voice commands and output not in German

I have installed German and English language on my MacOS, with German being the default language.

Yet, voice commands are only possible in English. German doesn't work, even though it is my default language.

Also, I cannot select a German voice (e.g. Anna or Markus) for voice output. I can only use English ones (e.g. Sally). The effect is that German voice output (output text is a German sentence) has a heavy English accent.

Also, when I use the XD app on my iPhone, which has only German installed but not English, it still only works with English, whyever.

I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Crash during operation

After sharing preview
    Crash when entering 3 characters in text in Adobe XD.
    Warnings are not displayed when a crash occurs.

プレビュー共有を行った後から
    AdobeXDでテキストに文字を3つ入力するとクラッシュする。
    クラッシュした際に注意文は表示されない。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Real time preview does not work - Windows 10 & IPhone

Real time preview on my Iphone does not work. I am using the latest version of Adobe XD (updated on June 18) and also of the app. However, when connecting my phone via USB (I tried various cables too) nothing happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. shutting all of sudden while working

Why my Xd is getting closed while I'm working on it, its so frustrating, all the changes which I made during the time its not getting saved and quitting all of sudden, please fix this. Instead of coming up with new updates every time, fix this issue first. I have to work on the same thing twice because of this quitting problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Font awesome icons do not export correctly as svg

Hi,
    If I use a Font Awesome Pro icon in my design, I make it Solid (not Regular, not Light), and try to export it, it will get exported as Light, which looks totally different. It looks the way I made it in the assets panel, but when I actually view it in a browser or in another app, it's Light instead of Solid.
    Thanks,
    Chris

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. error 49 when trying to save one specific file

Hi,

When trying to save one specific file - others are fine - Adobe XD throws an error saying it cannot save.

Here are some screenshots attached with more specific information:

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Windows version flash back problem

system:window 10;version:19.2.22.3

This is really too bad!
    Every time I use the software quickly, I will blink away for no reason. As a result, I did not save my work content and repeated the previous step. I hope you can pay attention to this problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. character style is moving

Hi Adobe!
    After exit and return into project, character style "moves" a few letters forward. It happens with every style even if not defined. I attach an example.
    Kindly,
    Przemek

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot resize app window (Win10, high DPI monitor)

Windows 10, High DPI display, current version of XD - you cannot resize the app window larger than its initial state. You end up with transparent background and missing panel.

This has been pointed out before by others, but they have been marked as inactive

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. XD getting cut in half on windows computers

It has a green outline around the app. It gets cut in half. Making it full screen or adjusting it dose not reveal more of the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You can't share documents on Creative Cloud because of your organization's sharing restrictions

You can't share documents on Creative Cloud because of your organization's sharing restrictions. Contact your IT admin for more info.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Spec sheet stops loading after a specific section

Pls see design spec sheet link below. The design spec sheet just stops loading and disappears right after the Success Stories section. Why is that?

https://xd.adobe.com/spec/8ee9b177-5998-429d-7c46-ba7236d44c84-f8d8/screen/5502062f-55a5-4473-80d5-bfc7696adf43/Beau-Crabill-Homepage-1/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ghost shape in a aleatory position

when I move the canvas position I see a weird shape over my designs, please check the screenshot, thanks a lot, good Job

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base