Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apenas Uma Atenuação (animações) e Transição Time

Na versão de julho (17/06/2019) esta permitindo apenas uma atenuação a de Fade Out. Não permite outras animações como Fade In Fade In/Out etc.

Alem disso não tem transição de time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text effects don't apply in mobile preview

Text effects like 'ALL CAPS', 'Capitalize' don't apply in mobile preview, although working fine in editor.
    MacOS 10.14.5 + Android 9 (EMUI 9.0.0.222)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Images and Assets cannot be download

When I export assets on PNG format so it got pixelate also when I send developer mode to our developer so most of the images cannot be downloaded both problems create problem to design on XD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. shades, text imput

1. hello how long are we going to wait to fix the shades in component ?

2. sometimes my adobe xd freezes when I write an object size or I work with a text tool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. layer drag Freezed on top of all windows

I Still suffering from Layer Drag Freezing issue. I am paid buyer of XD. I would like to get premium support as I am Paying.

Since past 6 month I am getting this issue and watching on support.
    None version solve this issue in my laptop.

I prefer to say this is high priority as always I need to restart XD from Task manager to continue working on XD.

In a day it freez 2-3 time. Now I am switching to Figma as it is more smoothly and error free product.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sketch file not visible to import

I am trying to import a .sketch file from Adobe XD, but when I try to open the sketch file from Adobe XD nothing is visible to select even though all files are showing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. nested component override replacement not working properly

I copy a component from one file to another, in the video from masterdoc1 to workingdoc1, make it a local component in workingdoc1, then edit the master component by replacing the dark circle with the yellow circle (both components) it replaces as expected. When I look at the child components of the master I just edited, both the yellow circle and the dark circle are there even though the master only has the yellow one.

I would expect the children to have the same components of the master. I would hope that dragging and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can not create a standard 1140px grid system

I can not create a standard centered 1140px width grid with 12 cols and 30px gutter on a 1920px width artboard, with the current gridsystem. The other numbers keeps changing when I try and correct one of them (margins, gutter width etc). Either the col or gutter width gets wrong or the margins.
    I get that half of the colums need 1px more then the others but can we work around it somehow? Photoshop succeeds.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. WINDOWS版本导出

导出倍图文件错误,用的是1@x设计,想导出2@x、3@x,结果导出3@x图只有1@x的大小,2@x图是设计图除以2,1@x是设计图除以3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Optimised images are turned into PNG upon share for development.

Optimised images are turned into PNG & not optimized for web.

I always design with web ready images, share for development is giving out PNG with big file size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. prototype links are not working

adobe xd prototype links are not working since I update...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. XD just ate hours of my life

Saved file to the cloud and it froze. This is fine but when i reopened my file it corrupted the whole thing. like half my views are missing.
    TLDR; make backups not on the cloud.
    thanks adobe

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't "Share for Development"

Was able to share in the morning. By the afternoon, when I clicked the update link button, I got a split second of the progress screen, then an error icon and the wonderfully helpful error message "Something Went Wrong" and learn more.
    The learn more link didn't help.
    I've changed networks, saved the file, closed the app and reopened.
    MacOS 10.14.5
    MacBook Pro: (15-inch, 2016)
    Memory 16Gb
    XD Version 20.0.12.10

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Roboto Light Not Available

There is regular, medium and bold - but no light and no ultralight - can you please add it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto Animate on Prototype not working

Animation that once worked with auto animate no longer work since update.... everything before was working fine on Prototype view and no switches, timing, or delays were changed. I redid artboard and connected everything to see if doing it all over again would help but nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Component Edibility - Bring to front/back feature not great.

I'm in edit component mode and trying to add a colored square behind logo. The bring to front/back feature isn't working super well. Basically, that edit component is really fussy its super hard to work with currently.
    Spent about 5 minutes trying to get this square behind my logo. Basically I will have to rebuild component to accomplish.

Here's the things not working in edit component mode
    - seems impossible to select two things at once
    - I when I select an object that is "sandwiched between back and front layer (bring to front or back) does not seem to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the tool more stable on windows 10

I have to close adobe xd all the time. It is ALWAYS crashing. Unstable for windows 10. As a creative cloud member I feel unsatisfied by the performance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Design specs not giving developers correct use of font and giving ones that are not being used

A developer was asking me to pass him a secondary font, but only one font is being used in adobe xd for the whole project, once going to the link it is telling the developer a different font rather than the actual one that is being used. Also please for transfer character styles over from adobe xd to specs.... make designers lives easier!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Voice commands and output not in German

I have installed German and English language on my MacOS, with German being the default language.

Yet, voice commands are only possible in English. German doesn't work, even though it is my default language.

Also, I cannot select a German voice (e.g. Anna or Markus) for voice output. I can only use English ones (e.g. Sally). The effect is that German voice output (output text is a German sentence) has a heavy English accent.

Also, when I use the XD app on my iPhone, which has only German installed but not English, it still only works with English, whyever.

I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base