Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Newly installed font not showing.

Adobe XD - Version: 20.2.12.1 (Starter), Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.7.2

I installed the Eczar-Regular.ttf google font. It shows up in Affinity Designer and WordPad, but it's not showing up in Adobe XD, even after restarting the program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Component not displaying correctly in library

I have created a library of components and I've linked in the assets into a new document.

Screen shot 1: Shows the master file with the component in it.
    Screenshot 2: Shows what the component looks like when I drag it from the assets panel to the canvas with NO overrides applied
    Screenshot 3: Shows another component from the master library that has the spoken about component nested and some overrides (the overrides to this instance were no green tag in the corner, different image and different copy)

It looks like the styling its picking up is from a completely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. XD Hangs when you press CTRL Z and X accidentally

This issue is been around for last 6 months, when you working if you accidentally press control Z and X simultaneously, XD will hang for few moments and force closes. Please fix it ASAP, its gets really annoying when we working on something and suddenly nothing will work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. XD fail to sync cloud document after launch and crash app

Windows 10
    Version : 17th june + bugfixs

Sync files from asset.adobe.com at launch fail and kill adobe XD app 😖

Also when I open local file after few secondes (asking save before closing app).

Bonus : I can't Download file from website so I can't access my file anymore! 😓

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gradients from Illustrator look wrong in XD

Sometimes artwork with gradients imported from Illustrator does not look right in XD. Please see attached an example. Also, those gradients cannot be edited on canvas in XD. The AI file with the problem is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gxdiqmtwatx7d9/feather.ai?dl=0

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Share for development not working: It says You're disconnected. Check your internet connection, BUT Internet Connection is Fine

It's been three hours and I keep trying to share for development. But it always get stuck and says that I'm diconnected. http://prntscr.com/oczrob
    I have tried switching to a different network provider/better internet connection, I have tried updating Adobe XD, I have tried restarting the computer many times but it still does the same thing. :(
    Internet Speed: http://prntscr.com/oczu6n

Need help asap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Exporting to After Effects issues

I'm having problems with how objects are rendered in AE after export from XD.

1. Objects with gradients are converted to JPGs

2. Blurred object with gradient applied doesn't show up at all

3. Shadows are rendered differently than in XD (different blur and radious)

4. Shadows and low opacity objects don't show up in preview in AE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to make comments in prototypes

the people I shared the prototype with, all of a sudden are not able to post the comments anymore. The team was able to comment until a few hours before.
    I notice that it is on a particular wireframe only. The other one is working fine however.
    says: we are unable to post your comment, please try again.
    Also I cannot resolve any comment others have written.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Pramod,

Few more details will help us to investigate further.

1. Can you confirm us whether the reported error is occurring for the public or private prototype link?
    2. What type of account used when trying to submit a comment (Personal/ Enterprise/ Guest)?
    3. Approximate number of comments submitted earlier (Resolved and Unresloved count)?

Would it be possible to share the prototype link?

Regards,
    Muthukumar

9. Save discards changes

Added 20 prototype links on reapeatgrid atoms towards overlay modal.
    Manual save, switch to design mode, edit, back to prototype mode, changes lost.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Characters losing formatting...

Version 20.2.12.1

Reopening a saved file, characters seem to take the format of the previous characters

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. copy / paste a layer name causes a duplication bug

XD V. 20.2.12.1
    Windows 10

While I copy a part af a lyer name then paste it in another layer name it pas it twice and I have to undo with ctrl-z the seconde duplication. See GÌF for details

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Error Export to Zeplin

Adobe XD 20.2.12.1 -- Windows 10 -- Selection of work tables to export to Zeplin. (CNTROL + ALT + E), but the error appears xdtool.exe (55665 dump)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Authentication request has expired. Try reloading the page.

Hi

My networks team has whitelisted the requested url in our proxy. However when I try to add an adobe link in Jira i get "Authentication request has expired. Try reloading the page."

Jira logs snip attached

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

third-party-plugins  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. eye dropper tool not visible in color edit after right-clicking on swatch in assets to edit color as shown in tutorial

eyedropper tool is not visible in color edit after right-clicking on a swatch in assets to edit the color as shown in the tutorial. Has this been changed since the time the video was posted?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. error 44:76 with include Assets for Download

Trying to update and share a link with developers. I have 159 assets and 48 screens. I can get the file updated and shared with the assets turned off. Turn on the option for sharing the assets, gets to 100% and 30mins later times out/errors out. All my assets are SVG icons and PNG image files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adobe XD Update 20.2.12.1 Lag, Stutter, Freeze

So i made the mistake of updating my XD yesterday thinking that the newer version would run some of the new features better, but it has caused my whole computer to stutter and lag every few seconds whilst XD is open. I dont know why its done this, but i know its happened because of the update, i went back and installed and old version and tested and sure enough it was the update.

This has all happened unfortunately after files that are active for work have been save and now can only be opened with the new version. I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It will not allow me to type

I am creating a website I’m wireframeing. I created a rectangle box and I am trying to type inside of the rectangle and it won’t let me

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Renaming input stays empty/Cursor dissapears/Text i type doesn't show

There have been numerous occasions (multiple times daily) when i try to rename a layer, and due to a file autosave or another undetectable issue my cursor dissapears, the input stays empty and i can't type anything anymore. This is so persistent that i have to quit xd most of the time. Sometimes switching between prototype and design brings back my cursor and text i type, in most of the instances it stays away.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Interface display problem: random black backgrounds

Just upgraded my Windows 10 and using the latest version of XD, seeing random black backgrounds every where, which makes impossible to work. No change by switching between windows dark and light mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Copy Text Element and Paste in text element. Html code result

When I was copied some text element and paste in text element again, it was seen html code. gif has been added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base