Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I lost all my work from my file in the cloud

when opening my file in the cloud all my work tables disappeared at least their names, and most of their contents also disappeared and lost work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ricardo:

Looks like you’re file is not on the cloud (there should be an icon to the left of the name). I wonder if the file you’re working with may have moved into saving to your local drive.

Adobe Sync may not running correctly. There was an update shared for Creative Cloud application that may be impacting this.

Can you try the following:
    - Restart your system
    - Launch Creative Cloud Desktop application, accept any pending updates
    - Once the update is successfully, open XD and retry saving file

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

2. [Win10] Unable to upload my project to cloud

I'm trying several times to save my project as a cloud document but nothing has been uploaded. The function isn't working anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alessandro:

It may be that Adobe Sync is not running correctly. There was an update shared for Creative Cloud application that may be impacting this.

Can you try the following and let me know how it goes:
    - Restart your system
    - Launch Creative Cloud Desktop application, accept any pending updates
    - Once the update is successfully, open XD and retry saving file

Hope this helps!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

3. Geomanist font rendering (WIN10)

Text rendered with the Geomanist Regular font looks exactly same as Geomanist Book. Seems like XD is not able to apply the Regular font variant properly. This problem is not present in Illustrator or MS Word.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scaling Application Window on Launch Doesn't Work (Windows)

After latest update, opening app, scaling of the application is not working. I have to open and close it multiple times and go fullscreen, and back to get it to work.

It's rendering the app extremely inconvenient to use for me. GIF of behavior attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share for Development/Share for Review Issue - 2

My issue was closed and unresolved so I am posting again.

I'm using XD Version 16.0.2
    I updated my prototype and design spec links and ALL of my artboards are linked to the homepage, and instead of updating with my 13 artboards that I have created, it only shows 2.
    I have artboards for ipad, mobile, and desktop within the same file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diana,

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble using the sharing functionality in XD – and that your issue was closed without a clear resolution.

XD should publish all of the artboards that can be accessed from your home artboard. If that isn’t happening, can you send your XD file to AdobeXDSharingSupport@adobe.com so that we can investigate further?

One thing that has confused users in the past is that an artboard is wired to the home artboard, but there is no way to get to it from the home artboard. In this case, that artboard will not be included in a prototype or spec – as it isn’t considered part of the home artboard flow.

Is it possible this is what you are seeing?

One way to check is to use the desktop preview window (click on the play icon located in the top right corner of the…

6. Audio recording does not work, MacOS Notifications appear in recording

When recording a video with audio, there is still no sound. Also, other, non-XD screen contend is also captured – Quicktime is more reliable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Blurry images when viewed prototype on Adobe XD app (after shared via Share Document on Creative Cloud)

I was surprised to see blurry UI images when viewed a prototype on Adobe XD app (after shared via Share Document on Creative Cloud). The same UI images appear sharp when viewed in a browser via "Share fro Preview"

I built this prototype using a combo of screenshots PNG from Sketch and built in Adobe XD. Some larger interface images seem super downsampled and unusable. If there is downsample functionality for larger images in XD - Adobe should inform users prior sharing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Not creating unique URLs

XD is not creating unique URLs for my documents. Had a meeting yesterday to present a redesign of one of our products, had about half a dozen separate documents that I created a review link as well as a dev link. But when opening some of the links it opened the wrong document. I tried updating the links but then it would just take a URL already in use and attach it. This is very problematic as our developers bookmark links I provide them for future review. Now they are coming back to me saying they are getting a different…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sarah,
    I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing prototypes/specs from XD. I’m not quite sure I understand what you are describing. Would it be possible for you to describe in more detail the series of steps that created this scenario?

In the meantime, I can provide some general guidance that may help.

Once you have shared a prototype or spec from XD, you have two options: update the existing URL, or create a new link.

Note that today, once you create a new link, you are unable to update previously published links. XD only allows you to update the last link you published.

If you share from an XD document, and then perform a Save As.. or copy the file outside of XD, that new file will maintain the ability to update the same link generated from the original file. You can change this by selecting…

9. Adobe XD file can't be deleted from Cloud

Adobe XD file can't be deleted from Cloud. This file can be viewed only from local application.(I don't see it from "manage links" web interface) When I'm trying to delete it - XD shows me an error msg "there is a problem deleting #filename"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Scrolliing and Panning Lag

Scrolling and Panning while the window is inactive (when XD is in background and another app is opened on the foreground but mouse scroll is stilll working for the XD) is much smoother than scrolling/panning whil the XD is on the foreground.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I can’t choose Adobe XD UI language

I live in Brazil, speak Portuguese and use Windows 10 configured to use Brazilian Portuguese (pt-br) User Interface (UI)

I have an Adobe account (pt-br UI) configured to install the apps in English as the books I have about the subject are in English and keeping the UI apps in this language makes easier find menus, keyboard shortcuts, etc.

I’ve just installed XD [Version 17.0.12.11 CC 4.2.0.25] and the UI was installed in pt-br. Adobe Support reported that this happens because XD installs itself using the same language of the operating system.

Adobe CC offers a configuration that allows the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Low quality when exported to PDF

Hi

Pdf exports are of a low quality and is not equivalent to that of a sketch or figma and clients are recommending to change the deisgn tool . i am uing 1920x1080 resolution but the exports are blury and shadows dont appear properly and the share link for review is also a low quality . Please let me know if this will be fixed sooner ot i have to switch design tools.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. application Closed suddenly

App closed suddenly after 5 hours of work
    all of is gone :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't open the DESIGN SPEC

I shared a design spec with my colleague, but he can't open the design spec. He gets this error. Is there something we can do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Unable to create new document from welcome screen.

I have been using XD for the past 1.6 years. From the last 3-4 updates onward i am not able to create a new document from XD welcome window. XD throwing an error message while creating a new document. Please see the attached screenshot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Design Specs Error: There was a problem uploading your design (error 44:76:0).

There was a problem uploading your design (error 44:76:0). I have the version 16.0.2.8
    I see that there are lots of reports for this bug and that it is noted as fixed. I have been trying over a month and still can't share for development.

My internet is fine (it works with other programs perfectly) and my creative cloud space is empty. The file is big and have 16 artboards. But if the problem is the big files you should provide us the limits that we have for using xd on building a website or app. As web designers, ux…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mirroring PDF

Hi, when I export a file as pdf the images inside the file has mirrored and its shits happening when sharing files to the clients it sucks me please fix the bugs we wants to stay and enjoy the XD please don't make us change sketch app again

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. [Windows] Search font when typing and pressing down arrow

When I type in the font field for a font, Adobe XD auto completes the font name, but when I press down arrow to pick the next auto-complete result alphabetically, the font picker scrolls down from the last used font name. For example:

1. Type Segoe

2. Segoe MDL2 Assets automatically gets filled in

3. Press down arrow, because I want Segoe UI font

4. Corbel font is picked (last font I was using)

This completely breaks flow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cannot Resize app

Cannot Resize App

1. version 16.0.2.8

2. attempt to drag and resize app window from corners

3. looking to make app smaller in size for my macbook 11inch so that it doesn't take over the entire desktop space

4. takes up entire space and cannot reach bottom of app

5. screenshot attached

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Copy & Paste from XD to Ai

1. Version of Adobe XD: 16.0.28

2. Copy an element from XD and paste it into Adobe Illustrator

3. Expected result: it should be also an vector element and you can change it

4. Actual result: it becomes an image and you can't change anything

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base