Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SVG export issues with Cordova apps

Hi,

We are currently developing an Ionic / Cordova based app using Adobe XD.

We are however experiencing a lot of issues with assets exported from XD in SVG.

The first issue we encountered at the time was the following:

https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic/issues/17330

You can see on the github thread all the test files and the fix we ended up finding, where our engineers had to manually go into the SVG code itself to fix it. Less than ideal...

Then, the issue is coming back again. We have an artboard where we want to use SVG icons so that we can reduce…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spec Scroll Speed too slow on Firefox

The scrolling at spec page (https://xd.adobe.com/spec/) by Adobe XD with Firefox for Linux is always slow. Tested in multiple machines running Ubuntu, and Archlinux. Tweaking smooth scrolling, scroll speed, and scroll lines make no difference. Other browser behave normally, tested with Opera, Chrome/Chromium, qutebrowser.

Sample page: https://xd.adobe.com/spec/0d66ca28-ff47-4565-5cd8-3e44ba473d58-7b57/screen/2f0a55f7-a1a3-40c7-a227-1651d09af483/Home/

Original reddit thread at: https://www.reddit.com/r/web_design/comments/ail789/anyone_have_issues_with_adobe_xd_slow_scrolling/

Also found in MacOS: https://www.reddit.com/r/web_design/comments/ail789/anyone_have_issues_with_adobe_xd_slow_scrolling/es7hvvc/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rotating and Scaling

When I merge and then rotate objects the responsive resize moves behaves in such a way that it doesn't take into account rotation instead inheriting its anchor from the original group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lost my file

FIles automatically lost in my cloud when I reopen like attached reference images. Not only the first time, but it also happened more than 3 times. Please rectify it is very important for everybody.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to move preview window to other Desktop on Mac

How to recreate (view attached file as well)
    - Open an XD file on a Mac
    - Launch the preview window
    - On the trackpad, swipe up with 3 fingers to see currently open windows (should also see additional desktops at the top of the screen)
    - The XD preview window disappears, so you can't move it to another Desktop

Previously, until a recent update, the XD preview window appeared with all other open windows when swiping up with 3 fingers, and you could click and drag it to another desktop.

Computer is a Mid-2014 Macbook pro running macOS Mojave…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scrolling for clients on published prototype

Hello

I've recently been experiencing issues for clients when viewing wireframes/prototypes in that the scrolling seems to be very buggy. The most recent case was with a client who was using Chrome, Windows 10 with a viewport of 1366px.

The prototypes were viewed on a laptop but when viewed on a desktop they seem to work.

I work on a Mac, and it usually works for me but there have been instances when the scroll doesn't work.

Can anyone shed some light on why this might be occurring as it can be very frustrating for clients.

Kind Regards,

James

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Apenas Uma Atenuação (animações) e Transição Time

Na versão de julho (17/06/2019) esta permitindo apenas uma atenuação a de Fade Out. Não permite outras animações como Fade In Fade In/Out etc.

Alem disso não tem transição de time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text effects don't apply in mobile preview

Text effects like 'ALL CAPS', 'Capitalize' don't apply in mobile preview, although working fine in editor.
    MacOS 10.14.5 + Android 9 (EMUI 9.0.0.222)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Images and Assets cannot be download

When I export assets on PNG format so it got pixelate also when I send developer mode to our developer so most of the images cannot be downloaded both problems create problem to design on XD.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. shades, text imput

1. hello how long are we going to wait to fix the shades in component ?
    2. sometimes my adobe xd freezes when I write an object size or I work with a text tool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. layer drag Freezed on top of all windows

I Still suffering from Layer Drag Freezing issue. I am paid buyer of XD. I would like to get premium support as I am Paying.

Since past 6 month I am getting this issue and watching on support.
    None version solve this issue in my laptop.

I prefer to say this is high priority as always I need to restart XD from Task manager to continue working on XD.

In a day it freez 2-3 time. Now I am switching to Figma as it is more smoothly and error free product.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sketch file not visible to import

I am trying to import a .sketch file from Adobe XD, but when I try to open the sketch file from Adobe XD nothing is visible to select even though all files are showing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. nested component override replacement not working properly

I copy a component from one file to another, in the video from master_doc_1 to working_doc_1, make it a local component in working_doc_1, then edit the master component by replacing the dark circle with the yellow circle (both components) it replaces as expected. When I look at the child components of the master I just edited, both the yellow circle and the dark circle are there even though the master only has the yellow one.

I would expect the children to have the same components of the master. I would hope that dragging and dropping components on top of each…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Core Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can not create a standard 1140px grid system

I can not create a standard centered 1140px width grid with 12 cols and 30px gutter on a 1920px width artboard, with the current gridsystem. The other numbers keeps changing when I try and correct one of them (margins, gutter width etc). Either the col or gutter width gets wrong or the margins.
    I get that half of the colums need 1px more then the others but can we work around it somehow? Photoshop succeeds.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Indesign Paste

Pasting from indesign doesn't quite work...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. WINDOWS版本导出

导出倍图文件错误,用的是1@x设计,想导出2@x、3@x,结果导出3@x图只有1@x的大小,2@x图是设计图除以2,1@x是设计图除以3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Optimised images are turned into PNG upon share for development.

Optimised images are turned into PNG & not optimized for web.
    -
    I always design with web ready images, share for development is giving out PNG with big file size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. prototype links are not working

adobe xd prototype links are not working since I update...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. XD just ate hours of my life

Saved file to the cloud and it froze. This is fine but when i reopened my file it corrupted the whole thing. like half my views are missing.
    TLDR; make backups not on the cloud.
    thanks adobe

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base