Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Layer Rename pop-up

When I rename my layers the pop-up show and I can click/select the "Bold, italic etc." when you focus out it doesn't apply on the layer name but when you try to rename it will reflect

Also when y rename -> highlight the word -> right click the menu will show with "Bold, italic etc".

I don't see this as a feature, I think It was a bug?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't Edit (Already Typed) Text Field/Object

G'Night fellas from GMT+7

I'm an Adobe XD subscribed user who works in 2 devices: Windows 10 laptop at out of the office hour and Mac OS while in the workspace. When I use Adobe XD on Mac, it works smoothly (some bugs doesn't annoy me a lot). But whenever I work in Windows 10, Adobe XD had a lot of bugs, especially related to text tool (T).

First, it takes some time to edit an already typed text because the separator (edit indicator/ | ) doesn't blink. Not just that, after the text area being blue-highlighted, when I type…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Importing a Photoshop Smart Object from a CC Library results in an image object of smaller size

Hi,

I have a smart object created in Photoshop that is 1280 pixels wide. I have added it to a CC Library and I am trying to import it into XD.

However, when I drag it into my XD project the resulting image object is 5 times smaller (248 pixels wide).

It should keep its original size, and not scale down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Blurry elements with fixed position when using full screen desktop preview

When I'm doing a desktop preview of my design the elements are clear and sharp. But when I do a full screen mode (green icon on mac) the elements that have a fixed position appear blurry and other elements are clear. For example when I switch off the fixed position for the top nav the elements appear clear now in the full screen desktop preview.

I've been doing some tests. When I create a brand-new project, new artboard, when I set the project artboard height the same size or lower than the viewport height then the blurring of the fixed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. zoom problem

Adobe xd sometimes misbehaves in zooming. Normally when I hold down the ctrl + mouse wheel, it zooms the whole canvas. But sometimes it started to scroll vertically and after sometime it gets automatically fixed. It is so annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy paste from Illustrator

There are times when I'm copy/pasting an icon from illustrator and it just won't paste when its an icon using a border - not a fill. As soon as I make it a colour fill, it pastes okay.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Angle Plugin doesn't work well after upgrade

After the latest upgrade it's not possible to apply a Mockup if thel layer is grouped or masked.

In the past it was possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export all Artboards as spreadsheet missing

Export Artboards as spreadsheet is missing sice last update. And there is no way to export Artboards alphabeticaly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adobe XD not working after new update

after new updat eof XD it's not working in my pc even my friends pc i think you give updat efor all processors and graphics can run XD but the bug was created and not solve so adobe XD not work properly so please this is my humble request to you please solve the bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is no way to update XD and it says that it won't let me edit the XD file until it updates!!!!! BUG

There is no way to update XD and it says that it won't let me edit the XD file until it updates!!!!! BUG
    Somebody doesn't care about their customer.....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Point type soft returns not rendered on iOS app (related to 42650)

[Win] v. 21.2.12

When using soft returns (Shift + Enter) in point type fields, text fails to render correctly cross-platform.

Example: soft return renders as expected on XD for Windows, but fails to render on iOS.

Windows:
    "Line 1
    Line 2"

iOS preview app:
    "Line1Line2"

Additionally: soft returns are ignored or perhaps deleted when opening the file on macOS.

Windows:
    "Line 1
    Line 2"

Opening same file on macOS:
    "Line1Line2"

I believe this bug may be related to known issue 42650.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Zoom / fit feature not available in prototype and comment mode

When I double click the bracket symbol in design specs I'm switched to prototype mode, the same mode I'm transferred to when I click the comment icon. In other words by clicking the comment icon I get the prototype, same as I get when I double click the bracket icon - is this a bug? It's not very intuitive. You must make up your mind what belongs to what. My main concern however is that I don't get to keep the fit/zoom feature in neither prototype mode or comments mode - I only get that in design specs. This makes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Use of Symbol term still in context menu

I noticed that after converting some linked "components" into local components: The term "symbol" is still used in the undo option in the context menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Out of Memory on Firefox, even the RAM was sufficient

I cannot view the published XD, and it was the only program that run

Specs:
    Host: Aspire E5-475 V1.18
    Kernel: 5.2.2-xanmod3
    Uptime: 16 mins
    Resolution: 1366x768, 1920x1080
    CPU: Intel i3-7100U (4) @ 2.400GHz
    GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620 │
    Memory used: 3737MiB / 11870MiB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Eyedropper Reticle Renders Slowly/Strangely

The eyedropper reticle renders very strangely and sort of disappears. Visually, the reticle gets locked at fixed point on the screen and then dissolves in the direction the pointer is moving.

I'm using:

macOS Mojave v10.14.5
    Adobe XD v21.1.12.3

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Error 49 when saving XD file with master components

I can't save my "Library" file to the cloud which contains all the Master Components I'm using with other documents. I can save all the other files containing instances of these components.

Components are not being updated though, and new components added in the Library file as master components, and then copied to other files, are marked there as broken links ("component is missing in a source document").

And now the best part: as I am getting that error 49 messages when I try to save or just close the Library file, the changes are obviously being saved in the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. prototype destination

When I create a new artboard and make a prototype It works. But when I have a artboard already created and try to make a prototype the destination stay unabled.

See the video

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can't share design/prototype link - Error 69:-1

XD Version 21.1.12.3 (Starter)
    Windows 10 Home, Version 1803

After I click "Create Link", the process completes 100% but then I get the error message - see attached.

If your suggestion is to check the proxy settings, please detail how exactly this is done.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base