Adobe XD: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe XD
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. XD file, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)

XD Known Issues list,
https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/xd/kb/known-issues.html#main-pars_text_2544517

Thank you.

Bug details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Text changed using new features does not convert in developer mode

See screen grab. Text was highlighted and changed from caps to sentence case using new casing feature. When shared for development text still showing as capitals to copy and paste.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Design Specs shows only a black screen on multiple artboards, although all assets seem to still be there.

I'm having a bug in my published Design Specs document. (the prototype is fine). My document contains artboards for responsive sizes... Desktop and Tablet are fine, but when I try to view the mobile sizes, a strange black screen pops over the design. I've tried republishing with the same link, and even a new link (& for kicks, saved the original XD file under a new name and generated a new link) – and bam, greeted by that same black screen of death. :sob:

I've checked other recent docs that I've published Design Specs for and they are ok. I've…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spec sheet stops loading after a specific section

Pls see design spec sheet link below. The design spec sheet just stops loading and disappears right after the Success Stories section. Why is that?

https://xd.adobe.com/spec/8ee9b177-5998-429d-7c46-ba7236d44c84-f8d8/screen/5502062f-55a5-4473-80d5-bfc7696adf43/Beau-Crabill-Homepage-1/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Icons export

While exporting icons for iPhone, sometimes it happens that only 1x and 2x icons are exported but no 3x icon is exported.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error 44:63 when exporting for development

For weeks now, I can't update or even create a new share link for development without the progress ending with an error 44:63 or 44.23. I can definitely share for review, that's not a problem. I've read through many many of these uservoice posts and I've tried all the stuff at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html :

1. Publishing from different computers causes the same issue.
    2. A new file with just a few artboards publishes just fine.
    3. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to review each of my artboards for "large boundary with content within" and bitmaps that exceed 8000 x 8000.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Share for development warping design on table and mobile

We see warped views of both tablet and mobile designs.
    Upon scrolling, the designs become warped and not useable for the front end team.

PLEASE FIX.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base