Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Asset panel

Mac Os Mojave. Assets panel crashes when there are more than 100 assets with Adobe XD 19. Urgent Thank you!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Slows down when using repeated grid and masks

When using a repeated grid with a mask (number counter) within a second repeated grid and second mask, seriously slows down the program.
    I want to create a long list of numbers that changes like a ticker, when moving a range bar, so i made several repeated grids of numbers and masked then, then masked them again to make it fit into a graph that has an internal scroll bar, works fine if i only have 1 or 2 art-boards but as soon as i increase it to a few more it starts to seriously slow down the software.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3d preformance

Hey,

I create a 3D Illustration in Illustrator, to paste it in my Xd Prototype.
    After that, my Auto-animation was rly bad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Refresh rate drop to as low as 5fps on 120Hz monitor

I have an Acer Predator X34P monitor with 120Hz refresh rate. It has a builtin fps counter and when i start adobe xd, there is a huge fps drop depending on where my cursor is. I tried disabling NVIDIA GSYNC, updated to latest driver and it did nothing.
    What should I do ? Adobe XD is now pretty much unusable now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't scroll on a touchpad

I'm working on:
    System Model: HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx
    OS Name: Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

While on sample kit downloaded from "File -> Get UI Kits -> Wireframes", whenever I zoom in using Ctrl+"+", I am unable to scroll up or down to see the elements on the document, and no scrollbars appear on either the bottom or the sides. I tried page up and page down buttons on the Keyboard and the arrow keys as well. Nothing works, I'm unable to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Win 10] Auto quit after open for a minute

Auto quit after open for a minute

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 'Background Blur' over 'Shadow Effect' displays unexpectedly on Preview Mode

Blur effect displays differently (takes into account shadows, I think) in Preview Mode and in Design Mode.

I would prefer it was rendered consistently as it is now on Design Mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Record preview stuttering

Just did a 1 minute record preview of a self running sequence (no interactivity, just "fake" user usage). Sadly, for the first 10 seconds or so, there are "frozen" frames which looks stutter-y on playback. Very noticeable.

Also, as an aside, would be nice to choose 30FPS instead of only 60FPS (maybe that option could save me right now).

I can send the file direct, but as it's company work I can't post it here.

Using MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), macOS 10.14.2 (18C54), XD 15.0.12.8

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Live Link slow/non-functional performance across all browsers and different computers.

Hello, our live link prototype does not function properly. Clicking on linked elements in the live web preview does nothing, even though the hotspots show up as clickable. When we try to flip through pages of our wireframe via the pagination at the bottom, there's a huge lag on clicks and then the prototype will shoot forward 6 pages suddenly. As it stands, this live link is non functional; we can't use it to collaborate or gather feedback from non XD users, and as such it renders XD useless for us.

I have the latest updated version of XD. This…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Slow Load with Blank Screen, Then Endless spinner

When I run XD, I just get a blank white window. It takes a few seconds to see the Design.Prototype.Share. welcome screen. Sometimes, I kill it in Task Manager and restart.

When I do see the welcome screen, I see an endless spinner in the Recent section and XD is doing something (the cursor is busy too). It never goes away.

Killing it and restarting works. Happens nearly every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tap Trigger bug when animating between two artboards.

I have two artboards that animate automatically back and forth from each other to show an animated arrow that moves back and forth, pointing to a button I want the user to click. When previewing on the web it glitches. When you click the first time it glitches a brief image of what the next slide/artboard is. You then have to click a second time to actually move to the next slide.

Works fine in desktop preview.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. [Win10] G-sync is causing problems

Adobe XD ver: 13.1.32.8

The application automatically uses G-sync and causes interface lag when doing anything that involves movement.

Manually disabling G-sync for the application or disabling it all together seems to fix the issue.

Note: Adobe XD does not appear in the nvidia control panel but has to be manually added and then select monitor technology > Fix Refresh

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mobile app taking 10-20 minutes to load/refresh list of prototypes

XD Version: 13.1.32.8 and latest android app version

Steps to reproduce the issues: Open the app and/or drag to refresh prototypes.

Expected result: Documents/prototypes should load
    Actual result: 10-20 minute loading bar before documents finally load

This is not an issue with any particular prototype loading, or with slow loading once in a prototype, it's an issue with the app actually loading in the list of prototypes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Text objects not responsive

Using XD Version:13.0.12.14
    Mac OSX 10.12.6
    Processor: 2 x 2.66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
    Ram: 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Harddrive: 200 GB SSD
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA TITAN Xp 12287 MB

Everything about XD seems to be functioning fine until I want to edit a text object.

Steps to reproduce the bug:
    Create a new file.
    Start designing with shapes.
    Add a text object with 5-10 characters - (no problems)
    Add another text object with 5-10 characters - (no problems)
    Click on one of those text objects to edit it...
    Wait for XD respond to your input.
    If you type…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 不能从外部图片拖入到XD,显示禁止的标识;Can not be dragged from external images to XD to display prohibited signs.

WIN 10版本Adobe XD CC,我尝试拖动jpg,png图片进去出现禁止的符号;甚至连PS和AI里面也拖动进去也是禁止;也尝试Creative Cloud同步,提示我不具备管理权限;

操作系统:win10(17134)
    XD CC版本:11.0.22.10

WIN 10 version of Adobe XD CC, I tried to drag jpg, png picture into the forbidden symbol; even the PS and AI inside is also prohibited to drag in; also try Creative Cloud synchronization, suggesting that I do not have administrative privileges;

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Chrome [Violation] Parser was blocked due to document.write...

I'm getting a parsing error in Chrome preventing my screen to completely load properly.

Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Note: Works well in Safari

[Violation] Avoid using document.write().
    U @ main.min.js:1
    (anonymous) @ main.min.js:1
    main.min.js:1 [Violation] Parser was blocked due to document.write(<script>)
    U @ main.min.js:1
    main.min.js:1 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, https://c.evidon.com/geo/country.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Font size with keyboard works up but not down

When marking the text, klikking on the font size adjuster and using the arrows up to increase the font size works but not when I want to press the down arrow to make it smaller. I vaguely remember this working earlier but I might be wrong.

Same is true for most things where you can adjust the size with numbers. Line hight and the size of recrangle and elipses as well.

I'm using MacOS High Sierra

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Select and move an object problems

When I want to sort an object or want to move one of the objects, It's making duplicate object and freeze on screen sometimes until Close The Adobe XD and reopen the file, just save the file and reopen again to fix that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Greetings:

Thanks for sharing a screen grab. Looks like you’re working the layers panel. Are you seeing the object duplication at move in that panel? Or do you mean from the canvas.

Is it possible you’re holding a modifier key when moving the object? By design, objects will duplicate with alt+ click/drag.

Hope this helps!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base