Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share mode doesn't have Zoom with CTRL + Scroll Wheel

The Share mode doesn't have the feature of zoom using CTRL + Scroll Wheel. Both Design and Prototype modes have, so I thought it should be a common feature. User Voice Bugs forum is in read only mode so I'm posting it here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to invite to document. - Error occurs

Hi there,

We found a bug of Invitation to document on Mac HighSierra.

- Invitation mail/notification can send.
    - Others can't access the link.
    - "The requested URL was not found on this server." is just on the page.

Note - If we try to use with Mojave, this message never happens.

Best regards,
    Naru

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug with auto animate and prototype resolution in browser

I'm having a bug when I share and try to review the prototype in browser. For some reason the effects like auto animate doesn't work as in the software.
    When I click in a menu link, for exemple, that should has a dropdown submenu appearing with a smooth fade using auto animate, the browser just freezes and after some seconds the element shows up. The simple act of scrolling to the bottom of the prototype window is very slow. The last problem here is about the prototype's resolution, that is wrong. It not fits the browser resolution as It should…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sharing Large File (350MB) With Another User

Version of Adobe XD & Creative Cloud:

Computer A: Version 22.1.12.5 | Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.0.292
    Computer B: Version 222.0.12.12 | Creative Cloud Sync: 4.3.0.292

Steps to Reproduce The Issues:

1.) Click "Share"
    2.) Choose "Invite To Edit"
    3.) This asks for the sharing email
    4.) Recipient receives email and link to open in the local XD
    5.) The file starts to open by showing a loading bar but then fails to show an error (attached)

What should happen after 4 is to be able to open file. This has been possible in smaller XD files, but for some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. can not share XD file in any ways online:

1. XD version: 20.1.12.4, Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.7.2
    2. Open a XD file - Select "Share" button - select "invite to edit", "share to review", "share for development" --- after creating link process, it all ends with error;
    3. when select "manage link" -- open default browser and go to adobe account page. can't find a link management page.
    3, expect to create a link to share;
    4, can not access, all end with error after the creating link process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Font awesome icons do not export correctly as svg

Hi,
    If I use a Font Awesome Pro icon in my design, I make it Solid (not Regular, not Light), and try to export it, it will get exported as Light, which looks totally different. It looks the way I made it in the assets panel, but when I actually view it in a browser or in another app, it's Light instead of Solid.
    Thanks,
    Chris

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Changes to shared file aren't reflected for every user

Here's the flow:

- I created a shared file several months ago, Shared for review, & invited another designer to work on it.
    - The other designer worked on it for a month or so, and asked that I update the "shared for review" link.
    - I opened the file. No "Accept changes" dialogue appeared.
    - I updated the link successfully.
    - The other designer opened the preview and realized that only some of her changes appeared in the link preview.
    - When we compared the file on her computer and my computer (100% sure it was the same shared…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spec enlarges visible content

Nesting all used Components in one longer Screen stretches all visible Items. Chrome stays proportional, safari is stretching the content vertically even stronger and worse.

When hovering, the focus is showing the correct position and size where the Items should be. I noticed this for the first time after the may update was released.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Error 44:63 when exporting for development

Hi,

When I try to export for development, I get an error message saying : Something went wrong (Error 44:63).
    I have no problem exporting for review, only development is problematic. This wasn't an issue 2 weeks ago as I was perfectly able to export my files for development. The only difference might be the update from the new XD release.

My file contains only 21 artboards (1920x1080) for web.

Can someone help please as this file has to go out for development shortly.
    Thank you for your help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Error trying to update an existing prototype

Adobe XD Version 18.1.12.1 (Start), Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.1.51

Process:
    1. Open existing XD file.
    2. Click 'Share' button at top right. And select 'Share for Review'.
    3. As link already exists I choose 'Update' and then, 'Error 55:47' occurs.

*Clicking 'New link' always works.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alba,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble updating your prototype. Are you sure you haven’t deleted the prototype? An Error 55 indicates that the prototype you are trying to update no longer exists.

One way to confirm is to do the following:

1/ Visit https://assets.adobe.com/links
    2/ Confirm you see the prototype you are trying to update.
    3/ To ensure you are looking at the right one – click the thumbnail to open the prototype in your browser. Note the URL.
    4/ From the XD desktop app, open the link you are trying to update by clicking on the Open in browser button in the XD sharing popup.

If the two links match, and you see receive an error 55 when trying to update, please send an email to AdobeXDSharingSupport@adobe,com with the URL to the prototype, and we can investigate further.

12. Share for development, only 2 screens appear.

Created the link (share for development) suddenly I appear to not be able to update my 'share for development' link. Very annoying as my team and me come from a Sketch background. My creative director is laughing at me..
    "Just use Sketch"..I can see his point.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble using the sharing functionality in XD. If you can describe the issue you are seeing in a little more detail, I can help figure out what’s going on.

From the subject of your post, it sounds like your published prototype or design spec does not contain all of the screens you expect it to?

If that is the case, this is likely due to the fact that not all your screens are wired from the home artboard.

When publishing, XD includes all artboards that are accessible FROM the home artboard. This means that if there is an artboard that is only wired TO the home artboard, or not wired at all, it won’t be included in the prototype.

We have some enhancements in progress to help make this easier to understand and reduce the friction around sharing workflows in general.

If…

13. Savin loop with shared files

Whenever I open a XD file I have shared in my CC files section and the autosave process starts in the background (Saving...) it never stops, when I try to stop the app by clicking the X in the corner it generates a message saying the document cant be saved properly. The only way to get out of this loop is to kill XD via Ctr+Alt-Delete. I'm on Windows. Always up to date on both OS and XD. This has been going for a long time and its just one out of several issues I have when TRYING to work…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Prototype changes page when travelling between virtual desktops.

When viewing a shared prototype, the prototype will actually change pages when you navigate between Virtual Desktops on Windows 10. The keyboard commands for this are CTRL+WIN+Arrow (I assume this is because the prototype is listening for an arrow key press to navigate between pages). Ideally it would check to see if the CTRL+WIN combination is also present to avoid this, that way I can navigate between desktops without losing my place in the prototype.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. review file doesn't open.

the review URL with feedback file doesn't open up for me to review the comments.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Publish Design Specs Broken in version 17.0.12.11

XD Version 17.0.12.11 broke the publishing of design specs. I get the message "You do not have access to this service. Contact your IT administrator to gain access." The IT administrator says nothing has changed. I've been using design specs since October 2018 on March 14 2019 (I guess that's when my XD got an update) it stopped working. I can downgrade XD to version 16 and I am able to publish design specs BUT I can't open any of my XD files because they were saved with version 17, so Im stuck. I don't want to go back to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Audio recording does not work, MacOS Notifications appear in recording

When recording a video with audio, there is still no sound. Also, other, non-XD screen contend is also captured – Quicktime is more reliable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blurry images when viewed prototype on Adobe XD app (after shared via Share Document on Creative Cloud)

I was surprised to see blurry UI images when viewed a prototype on Adobe XD app (after shared via Share Document on Creative Cloud). The same UI images appear sharp when viewed in a browser via "Share fro Preview"

I built this prototype using a combo of screenshots PNG from Sketch and built in Adobe XD. Some larger interface images seem super downsampled and unusable. If there is downsample functionality for larger images in XD - Adobe should inform users prior sharing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't open the DESIGN SPEC

I shared a design spec with my colleague, but he can't open the design spec. He gets this error. Is there something we can do?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Design Specs Error: There was a problem uploading your design (error 44:76:0).

There was a problem uploading your design (error 44:76:0). I have the version 16.0.2.8
    I see that there are lots of reports for this bug and that it is noted as fixed. I have been trying over a month and still can't share for development.

My internet is fine (it works with other programs perfectly) and my creative cloud space is empty. The file is big and have 16 artboards. But if the problem is the big files you should provide us the limits that we have for using xd on building a website or app. As web designers, ux…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base