Artboards become size 0 x 0 at position 0/0
Somehow several artboards managed to change their size to 0 x 0. They have also lost their names and are now named "Artboard". Used XD Cloud files with an unstable internet conniption during a train trip, which might cause some synch error during a other person was also working on the file. I had also to update to 188.8.131.52 to re open the file.
Intersting point: Manually it is not possible to set the size of an artboard to 0x0
Alok Kumar commented
Yesterday we experienced the same issue. We have 90+ artboards. Now we are stuck and don't know how will we recover this? Creating those artboards again at the same position where it was earlier manually will be a very difficult task
Im experiencing the exact same problem with the same working environment as Hitomi Watariguchi.
Hitomi Watariguchi commented
My team has also faced the same problem many times.
I still don't know the conditions for reproduction.
* Adobe XD version: 184.108.40.206, Creative Coud Sync 220.127.116.112
* Cloud document
* Simultaneous editing by multiple members
* There was no problem with the internet connection.
* This has happened in some documents
* This happens on several artboards in the document at the same time. Nothing happens to other artboards.
* When this phenomenon occurs, it looks as if the artboard has disappeared. This is because the elements in the artboard are driven out of the artboard area and become invisible. However, when you open the layer, you can see that the elements in the artboard remain in the document.
* Elements in the artboard that experience this problem lose interaction.
Rajasekhar reddy commented
Thanks for reporting the issue , I was not able to reproduce the issue . Could you please mention the following details,
1) Is this issue happening with any particular file or with all the files ?
2) Are you able to reproduce the issue consistently if yes please share a video demonstrating the issue?