Bug details

Zoom in / Zoom out with keyboard numpad bug

Zoom in / Zoom out numpad keyboard shortcut not working anymore since latest update (cmd + "numpad +" and cmd + "numpad -")

V 19.0.22.9

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrick Sénécal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mundstrøm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same on Danish keyboard. Mac OS Mojave, Apple Magic Keyboard (bluetooth with numpad) stopped working after May 2019 release.

I know it broke, because the behaviour is hard-wired in my muscle memory and I keep hitting "CMD" and "numpad +" and wondering why nothing happens. Then I think "oh yeah it's broken now"

• Øyvind Ellingsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem on Norwegian full size apple keyboard. Not only num pad + and - , but the other num pad keys doesn't work with shortcuts either (like CMD+0, CMD+1, CMD+2 and CMD+3)

• Jannick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here on Danish Keyboard!

Works with CMD+? (zoom in) and CMD + - (Zoom out) But not with CMD + and - on the numpad

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem for me !

Version of Adobe XD : 19.1.22.6
    OS version : Mac OS 10.13.6

• Kenneth Moller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It works on the "?+" and the "-_" key. but not on the numeric pads. I'm on a danish keyboard. Could that be it?
    It worked in older versions.

• Sylvain Proov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have this bug, it's very annoying. The Cmd+ / Cmd- doesnt work with the numpad keyboard. The Cmd+ / Cmd- with the numpad keyboard seems to trigger something in "Object" menu.. (look at the video)

Version of Adobe XD : 19.1.22.6
    OS version : Mac OS 10.13.6 (17G6030)
    Steps to reproduce the issues. Cmd + "+" or Cmd + "-" (with the numpad keyboard)
    Expected result: Zoom In / Zoom Out
    Actual result: Nothing

Feedback and Knowledge Base