Comments not working
When I try to leave a comment, I get this message.
"We are unable to post your comment, please try again."
-Publishing the prototype again didn't fix it
- Unchecking then rechecking the box to leave comments when publishing didn't fix
-I signed in as a guest to leave a comment and got the same error
-My account is current with no outstanding invoices
-I haven't changed any settings or anything on the file
This has been going on for a week now. Please provide assistance or fix this bug. Thanks.
Do you already have comments or replies on this link, and you are not able to add any new ones? Or is it that you have never been able to add comments?
Is it the same behaviour on any other new link that you create from XD?
Can you share the link with us to investigate?
One more question, is there a comment limit? I noticed if I delete 2 comments, then add 2, it works. When I try to add another one, I get an error. Am I hitting some limit I am unaware about? Thanks
Yes I already had replies on the link. I had replies on the whole prototype, and on the specific page. It is a prototype I have been working on for many months and has been fine without issues until recently.
Correct, I am not able to add new ones. I have added comments before, but I currently cannot add new ones.
"Is it the same behaviour on any other new link that you create from XD?"
Actually no. I created a new test project and was able to add comments. So something is wrong with this current project.
"Can you share the link with us to investigate?"
Sure here it is:
I also tried this and it still didn't work
"Close all Adobe applications
2. Sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop application
3. Restart the machine
4. Login to the Creative Cloud desktop application
5. Launch Adobe XD and attempt to use the share online functionality
If the error persists after the actions above, the following steps should fix it:
1. Close XD and all other Adobe applications
2. Sign out and then quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
3. Open the Activity Monitor (on macOS) or Task Manager (on Win10)
4. Force quit/terminate the following processes:
1. Adobe Desktop Service
2. Core Sync
3. Creative Cloud"