Bug details

Open Shared Cloud file Error.

Hi There,

When I was working on the same file my friend shared, after some hours XD shows below message.
(Attach : Desktop screenshot.png)

Whenever I'm Opening the file it shows below message.
(Attach : Desktop screenshot 1.png)

can you someone tell me what the issue this.

Thanks,
Mukund

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mukund shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

@Christopher: Are you seeing the dialog “Sorry we can’t open this document”? If so, the fix is forthcoming.

One recent suggestion was to check that AdobeID for login should be same on web browser + Creative Cloud desktop/XD on each system (ie, System 1 = User1 for web & XD, System 2 = User 2 for web & XD). I’ll update post with any further findings or requests.

Hope this helps!
    Nina

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Nina,
        Yes that was the error. We will check to make sure that the adobe ID login is the same among browser, Creative cloud desktop, and XD.

The other error "Document unavailable. Either it was deleted, or you can't access it anymore. " also appears sometimes when the file is autosaving as you can see in the Desktop screenshot 1.png on the first post by Mukund.

Thanks,
        Christopher

Hi Nina,

We reformatted the computer, reinstalled Windows 10, and reinstalled XD. It worked for a day or two and then we started to have the issue again. Since the issue has been identified, is there anything we can do on our end to prevent the issue or work around it?

Thanks,
        Christopher

Hi Nina,

These are two separate reports for two separate machines that are not related.

Thanks,
        Christopher

Hi Nina,
        Yes we are still seeing the problem. I created a new XD file which was working for about a week but now the same error has occurred.

While working on the document, when the XD file is showing "Saving..." at the top when it automatically does this, a popup opened that said "Document Unavailable. Either it was deleted, or you can't access it anymore." Screenshot: http://imageshack.com/a/img922/9153/p4OVkQ.png

Then when I went to reopen the document it said "Sorry, we can't open this document." Screenshot: http://imageshack.com/a/img924/8586/lkP1jn.png

Logs will be emailed shortly.

XD Version: 14.0.42.14 on both systems

OS Version: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 on computer which shared file (Windows 10 on system that cannot open file. Unsure of exact version at the moment)

Cloud Sync Version: 4.1.0.29 on both systems

I cannot find an Adobe ID under Preferences>Creative Cloud>Files but even so I could not share that in a public forum.

Feedback and Knowledge Base