Adobe XD 184.108.40.206 / Macbook Pro 2017 15" / High Sierra 10.13.6
I was able to recreate part of the an earlier bug I reported
what I did was
- create a symbol out of a single shape
- go inside symbol and select the rectangle
- click 'Enter' so i can edit the vector points of the rectangle
- press 'Delete' on the vector points one by one until all is deleted
- you will then have an empty symbol that you can't select, modify or move around.
The team has reviewed this and found the impact to be low. It will not be addressed at this time.
Apologies for any inconvenience.