Entering line spacing value changes opacity too
Adobe XD 126.96.36.199
on Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Frequently when I attempt to change line spacing value via the number pad the app will also set the same value for opacity.
1 commentComments are closed
Are you sure it's changing both? It should only change one or the other.
Text fields in PI which have focus work like this after a value is changed:
* Press Enter key: the new value is committed and focus is returned to canvas
* Press Tab key: the new value is committed, focus stays in PI, and moves to next field
While focus in on canvas, numeric keyboard keys are shortcuts for the Opacity control:
* 1-9 change Opacity: 1 is 10%, 2 is 20%, etc.
* 0 changes Opacity to 100%
* If you type 2 digits really fast, you have more control (e.g. 33 for 33%)
So, be sure that focus is in PI control and not on canvas.
Hope this helps,