Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello – If you could provide the details previously requested, we can dig into what might be going on.

The issue as reported sounds like a graphic card driver problem. Have seen it in past versions and verifying the video card features meet XD systems requirements + updating the driver resolve. Can you give that a go?

Thanks!
    Nina

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I can click the tile for the Art board but am unable to change it. It blanks out. I am using Windows 10.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get the same problem;sort of in win10 when trying to rename text from the canvas blade it doesn't update on the art-board, although it works the other way around

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Experiencing same issue. Not possible to edit an Artboard title in place.

XD v13.0.12.14
        Windows10 Enterprise 1703

1. Double click artboard name to select
        2. Artboard title is briefly selected in blue, then entire title is blanked out
        3. Must rename artboard entirely (instead of just appending a number or making a minor edit), but cannot see any text when typing this new Artboard title.

I use the artboard titles to help arrange/order the mockups when exporting for prototyping. Not being able to do this simple action makes my workflow a lot harder

Feedback and Knowledge Base