[Windows 10] Cannot rename artboards
1. XD ver. 184.108.40.206
2. Double-click to rename artboards or right click on artboards layer -> Rename
3. The selected old name can be typed
4. Stuck for a while
Hello – If you could provide the details previously requested, we can dig into what might be going on.
The issue as reported sounds like a graphic card driver problem. Have seen it in past versions and verifying the video card features meet XD systems requirements + updating the driver resolve. Can you give that a go?
I encourage you to update your video card drivers. Have found that changing focus away and back to XD or quit & restart can resolve this.
Hope this helps!
I am having the same problem. I can click the tile for the Art board but am unable to change it. It blanks out. I am using Windows 10.
I get the same problem;sort of in win10 when trying to rename text from the canvas blade it doesn't update on the art-board, although it works the other way around
Experiencing same issue. Not possible to edit an Artboard title in place.
Windows10 Enterprise 1703
1. Double click artboard name to select
2. Artboard title is briefly selected in blue, then entire title is blanked out
3. Must rename artboard entirely (instead of just appending a number or making a minor edit), but cannot see any text when typing this new Artboard title.
I use the artboard titles to help arrange/order the mockups when exporting for prototyping. Not being able to do this simple action makes my workflow a lot harder